FUE Result for 3000 Grafts – NW Class 3 – Wavy hair – HDC Hair Clinic – Dr Christina

This is a 27-Year-old Patient who lost his hair in the front Triangle. A Classic NW Scale 3 hair loss.

Dr Christina and the medical team of HDC Hair Clinic in Cyprus, Transplanted 3000 grafts to this area.

·         In the Before photos, you can see the shape and height of the hairline, which suits best this patient to get the best of natural appearance.

·         In the high clarity post op Recipient area Photo, you can see the irregularity of the hairline, the single grafts in the front and the pattern of placing and spacing between the grafts, mimicking the normal growth of hair.

·         In the immediate post op donor area photo, you can see how clean the donor with minimum trauma and equal spacing from one punch to the other. In HDC we can get more grafts from a given donor over additional Transplantation surgeries due to correct extraction process.

·         In the result photos, you can see the full growth of the hair in the correct angles and how nicely fits the appearance of the patient.

·         When hair is pulled back you can see the detail of the growth on the hairline, looking like is his own hair, due to the naturality of the result.

Also, you can see that this result is presented with nice and clear photos so that all the detail of the Hair transplantation procedure is revealed.

Even a non-expert can understand a good job.

Make detailed research before deciding which clinic to choose. Don’t get carried away from Instagram and Tik Tok advertising.

Before

1..JPG.867ee41d942947330a06b5e497245368.JPG

2..JPG.b9e3fec30cfd8c13056fcb63561ea583.JPG

3..JPG.1f4c06477cfecd57116455cb71c5b8bc.JPG

3a.BeforeRightSide.jpg.88789096e0cd20f4529dfc665160f06a.jpg

Immediately After

4.PostopFront3000Grafts.JPG.d4e580f298530eb397a3f9eb0181278e.JPG

4a.PostopofDonor.JPG.9be6baca2fe08621a9a616dc028db2bb.JPG

After

5.AfterFront.jpg.8a642dd18c0896f508917cd3b50e3742.jpg

6.AfterrightSide.jpg.968b9dbe2284c71d321d48b953679642.jpg

7..jpg.88fbf0a373313b5e65d24016a26521af.jpg

8.NaturalHairline.jpg.87985519beced13444f7417f24c71f04.jpg

9..thumb.jpg.a5680b8ae37ba0217e6e1af0004e0312.jpg

10..thumb.jpg.01901b8900167109f10190903a38a523.jpg

Giuseppe Grezzi 

Representative of HDC Hair Clinic and  Head  Hair transplant Technician

Email : giuseppe@hdc.com.cy    Whatapp +357 97 741250   HDC Whatsapp +357 99 205741

• Administrators

Fantastic results 👏🏼

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

amazing results and great work from the surgeon.

Was he on meds ? because I am amazed by how much improvement his temple and hair above ears got. They were so thin pre-surgery.  He was also losing hair in mid-scalp area which connects to crown.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mr_peanutbutter said:

amazing result

is the hair of the patient medium sized?

What do you mean by medium size? Thickness?

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

11 hours ago, mr_peanutbutter said:

yes

Yea, somewhere around medium

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

4 hours ago, mr_peanutbutter said:

is the clinic measuring hair calibre or its not really necessary?

Not necessary, we have long time experience to refer the candidates results that can resemble their future final result, but we asking the candidates to send us measurements of the hairline and crown with a tape so the consultation will be more efficient, this is very important to make a natural design and correct strategy approach to any case so the candidate will know what to except for before the procedure.

• 4 weeks later...
Melvin- Admin
This post was recognized by Melvin- Admin!

Giuseppe-HDC was awarded the badge 'Great Content' and 5 points.

We have prepared a small YouTube video, giving many details of how this result has been achieved. 
We also show what was the development of hair growth on each month. 

You can watch it on this link

• Like 1

Giuseppe Grezzi 

Representative of HDC Hair Clinic and  Head  Hair transplant Technician

Email : giuseppe@hdc.com.cy    Whatapp +357 97 741250   HDC Whatsapp +357 99 205741

• Administrators

Awesome video 👏🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Awesome video 👏🏼

I edited it myself 😉

• 2 months later...