Results 4000 FUT Dr. Bisanga

I would like to have some people's opinion about the results. According to Dr. Bisanga, the results are decent enough. The surgery was several years ago. About 2800 grafts in the front, and 1200 in the crown.

20230226_145117.jpg

20230309_152933.jpg

20230309_152554.jpg

20230309_152540.jpg

20221213_124727.jpg

20221215_141236.jpg

20200825_113541.jpg

The front has a little improvement than before but still low density..but the crown is same as before…isn’t it ? I can’t see any difference with the 1200 grafts on crown 

the FUT scar doesn’t look good. It’s too wide and far too visible…you can’t keep your donor short hair with this wide fut scar

do you have photos with longer hair on top ? 

Edited by Belve
  • Like 2

From looking at the last photo, it seems you have decent overall coverage, especially considering the amount of area being covered by only 4,000 grafts.  Some people wind up using that much for just the frontal portion; in your case it was spread out into the crown.  Another factor which might be affecting your result is if your hair loss has been stabilized with drugs, or if you've continued the balding of native hairs.  You can add new ones in, but if you're like me and don't take Propecia, your net result is impacted.

You might benefit from SMP to go along with your short styling.  The coverage is there, so adding the micro dots will add density.  SMP can help with the FUT scar as well.

22 minutes ago, AB2000 said:

From looking at the last photo, it seems you have decent overall coverage, especially considering the amount of area being covered by only 4,000 grafts.  Some people wind up using that much for just the frontal portion; in your case it was spread out into the crown.  Another factor which might be affecting your result is if your hair loss has been stabilized with drugs, or if you've continued the balding of native hairs.  You can add new ones in, but if you're like me and don't take Propecia, your net result is impacted.

You might benefit from SMP to go along with your short styling.  The coverage is there, so adding the micro dots will add density.  SMP can help with the FUT scar as well.

The mid-section is still my native hair. Some frontal hair too. Less than 500 grafts grew. You can see this more clearly on these 2 pictures.  Tried SMP but it doesn't stay in the scar and becomes blurry. 

Screenshot_20230401-211158_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230401-211146_Gallery.jpg

22 minutes ago, Rafael Manelli said:

What was Bisanga’s reasoning for his choice of extraction method and implantation zones? Usually he does FUE.

It was in 2010. I chose FUT because i was probably going to need FUE afterwards. But i was promised a very thin scar at the back of my head and 98% survival rate of the transplanted grafts. Finally i ended up with a 35cm long scar and less than 10% survival rate. I have come across other people with similar cases from Bisanga

24 minutes ago, HairFunk said:

You could do with another 3000 grafts, plus keep you hair longer. Also look into SMP

Another 3000 grafts? There is no guarantee that it will work this time. And it will definitely make my donor look worse. SMP fades and changes color over time. 

55 minutes ago, Belve said:

The front has a little improvement than before but still low density..but the crown is same as before…isn’t it ? I can’t see any difference with the 1200 grafts on crown 

the FUT scar doesn’t look good. It’s too wide and far too visible…you can’t keep your donor short hair with this wide fut scar

do you have photos with longer hair on top ? 

All the pictures are "after" pictures. There is barely any improvement. The whole surgery was a disaster. As for the scar: Bisanga is still offering FUT today knowing that his scars often end up wide and very long. Here is another person who had a FUT with Bisanga in 2018

Screenshot_20230326-131104_Chrome.jpg

• Wow 1

23 minutes ago, Namur1980 said:

The mid-section is still my native hair. Some frontal hair too. Less than 500 grafts grew. You can see this more clearly on these 2 pictures.  Tried SMP but it doesn't stay in the scar and becomes blurry.

Your result with Dr Bisanga is quite bad. The yiled seems to be low and the fut scar has streched a lot and looks ugly...Did Dr Bisanga offered a refund of your money or another free procedure? Or just he said that this result was decent for him?

Edited by BaldGuy

• Valued Contributor

Can you pls share your pre op pics and immediate post op pics and month wise pics if you have..scar is certainly broaden much more than usual ....but regarding your survival rate and its a poor outcome or not can only be judged from pre op pics and thn 12-14 months post op pics....

And even bisanga is not a god...this is a surgery and there is always a chance of failure ...evry doctor will have bad case ..and unfortunately you may be one of them by bisanga...its just that good doctors have less percentage of failure ratio and they can give better naturalness than other doctors....

Edited by Archan

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

44 minutes ago, Namur1980 said:

All the pictures are "after" pictures. There is barely any improvement. The whole surgery was a disaster. As for the scar: Bisanga is still offering FUT today knowing that his scars often end up wide and very long. Here is another person who had a FUT with Bisanga in 2018

Screenshot_20230326-131104_Chrome.jpg

I saw a few hairs on top and I thought these pictures were the before but you are saying that all the photos were the result ?. The yield of grafts was very low then..I feel sorry for that…

I would never do FUT if I were you cause of these wide scars into the donor. You shouldn’t have done this..

Edited by Belve

11 hours ago, Rafael Manelli said:

When did Bisanga say this result was decent? Can you share his exact words with you? 

Some months ago when i visisted his office to find a solution for the scar.

For everyone's info, the surgery was refunded in 2012 due to the poor results. But that doesn't take away the huge scar nor all the moral damages. 

11 hours ago, BaldGuy said:

Your result with Dr Bisanga is quite bad. The yiled seems to be low and the fut scar has streched a lot and looks ugly...Did Dr Bisanga offered a refund of your money or another free procedure? Or just he said that this result was decent for him?

I got a refund in 2012. But that doesn't take away the huge scar nor all the depression and anxiety i have been going through. Bisanga knows that many of his patients end up with big scars and poor growth. Why is he still offering FUT today?? Pretending to be someone with only good results and charging patients premium prices

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Archan said:

Can you pls share your pre op pics and immediate post op pics and month wise pics if you have..scar is certainly broaden much more than usual ....but regarding your survival rate and its a poor outcome or not can only be judged from pre op pics and thn 12-14 months post op pics....

And even bisanga is not a god...this is a surgery and there is always a chance of failure ...evry doctor will have bad case ..and unfortunately you may be one of them by bisanga...its just that good doctors have less percentage of failure ratio and they can give better naturalness than other doctors....

These are 2 pre pics from the front. All the other picture are from today. I don't haby any pre or post-op pictures.

That's not was he expains. He said the sugrery was guaranteed and that the scar would linear, nearly underexracke with short hair. 

I have come across othe patients who end up with big scars from Bisanga. These procudres shouldn't be allowed 

Screenshot_20230402-084838_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230402-084902_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230402-085445_Gallery.jpg

11 hours ago, Belve said:

I saw a few hairs on top and I thought these pictures were the before but you are saying that all the photos were the result ?. The yield of grafts was very low then..I feel sorry for that…

I would never do FUT if I were you cause of these wide scars into the donor. You shouldn’t have done this..

I know. But his promise was very clear. A guaranteed surgery with 98% survival rate. And a thi scar almost invisible with short hair. I know that i go scammed but many other patients have similar cases with Bisanga. When is this going to end?

Screenshot_20230402-085445_Gallery.jpg