Dr. Arocha | Corrective FUE Beard Transplant using Beard Hair and Long Hair Eyebrow Transplant

This patient came in after a failed beard and eyebrow hair transplant procedure that was done at another location. He was seeking a solution to his unnatural looking outcome. He did a small beard corrective transplant in December to test the waters. Within a few months, he was stoked and full of excitement, returning to Arocha Hair Restoration to continue the corrective beard enhancement procedure and corrective eyebrow hair transplant. 

He presented to us with two problems: unwanted neck beard hair with multiple cowlicks and unnatural and sparse eyebrow. For the eyebrows, Dr. Arocha harvested from the scalp long hair FUE and placed the grafts with a lion implanter himself. The beard corrective enhancement procedure was performed harvesting through FUE from the neck beard. 

The after photos were taken 3 months (for the test spot) – and one week after his corrective hair transplantation procedures. 

Before:

Before-BeardandEyebrow1.thumb.jpg.9717d6ac9c8cf543af3bfc82630e6255.jpg

After:

After-BeardandEyebrow1.thumb.jpg.41b70b5000af82adae7d032733ca0105.jpg

Before:

Before-BeardandEyebrow2.thumb.jpg.4686b79d63676589163f37048c1e495e.jpg

After:

After-BeardandEyebrow2.thumb.jpg.03fde5cc16ce89f3d2990afc9efe9a83.jpg

Before:

Before-BeardandEyebrow3.thumb.jpg.e558ca778cbeeb19708a40684739040d.jpg

After:

After-BeardandEyebrow3.thumb.jpg.50e223483946735941dc6910bfd7d34d.jpg

Before:

Before-Eyebrows.thumb.jpg.add3e550840f41cf0a088c47c8fc633b.jpg

After:

After-Eyebrows.thumb.jpg.28db1c3ddcc750df7c6ca32a0b650e9c.jpg

Representative and Patient Educator for: Dr. Bernardino A. Arocha, Coalition Member. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are mine.

• Administrators

Massive difference 🙌 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Wow!  I'm sure your patient is quite thrilled. Congrats to you both.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.