EUGENIX / DR DAS / NORWOOD 6 / 6005+2203 = 8208 TOTAL GRAFTS / JULY 2022, JUNE 2023

10 hours ago, TemplesOfPeace said:

Looks great, did you do much sightseeing when you were in India?

I’m going to see Dr Somesh in October for 2000 grafts. He is the new 125INR package. Das would have been my first choice but she’s almost twice as expensive now. I hope I get a similar result!

I didn't unfortunately, but Im hoping to be able to experience some of the country on my next trip there.

I'm sure your results will be fantastic..  I've heard good things about Dr Somesh, and you'll the same technicians as the other Drs who are truly rockstars! 

10 hours ago, TemplesOfPeace said:

Looks great, did you do much sightseeing when you were in India?

I’m going to see Dr Somesh in October for 2000 grafts. He is the new 125INR package. Das would have been my first choice but she’s almost twice as expensive now. I hope I get a similar result!

I didn't unfortunately, but Im hoping to be able to experience some of the country on my next trip there.

I'm sure your results will be fantastic..  I've heard good things about Dr Somesh, and you'll the same technicians as the other Drs who are truly rockstars! 

On 5/23/2023 at 7:13 PM, Capelli21 said:

@Melvin- Moderator I want to say a huge THANK YOU to you for this valuable resource that is hairrestorationnetwork.  I did tons of research online before getting my HT, and I admit I almost wound up at a Turkish hair mill, where who the heck knows what the outcome would've been.  

Then one day I was blessed to stumble upon this site.  I had never heard of Eugenix, but seeing some of their success stories on here really opened my eyes and began to give me hope.  Then I found @Zoomster's write up, a guy with very similar baldness to mine who had an absolutely insane transformation and that's honestly what made me decide to go where I did. 

I found it really difficult to separate truth from hype online, especially with fake reviews on YouTube.  I realized much of the info I found previously was mainly marketing by the hair mills, with undoubtedly cherry picked cases, but I would later stumble across horror stories about that place and be so confused. 

Having a site like this with real guys and gals sharing their experiences, where you can get a wealth of objective information and knowledge, plus a moderator that will call bs when he sees it to keep things honest, is just beyond invaluable 🙏

Brilllllliant result @Capelli21and no doubt will offer huge hope to others .

• Like 1

Really great results 👍, you have totally convinced me to include eugenix into the fold. I'm a nw6, have been trying topical hims fin/min for 2 months to see if I can push myself to nw5. Thanks for the great write up and happy continuous growth. 

• Like 1

On 5/23/2023 at 6:35 AM, Capelli21 said:

Hey all, just wanted to share some updated results as it's now been 10 months.  I had always read that growth can happen all the way up to 12 mos, and although I couldn't picture my hair getting any thicker it seems that it actually has a bit.  I've been ecstatic with the results Eugenix has produced, especially considering I was basically completely bald and not considered a good candidate by other clinics.

IMG-20221216-WA0000_resized.jpg

20230521_220001.jpg

20230521_220010.jpg

20230521_220032.jpg

20230521_220439.jpg

That's an excellent result. 

• Like 1

This is an absolutely fantastic result. I saw you first on Instagram and asked whether your hair was naturally curly or if you got a perm. It’s naturally wavy/curly. I think that helps a good bit towards the whole illusion of density concept too. You’re looking fantastic!

I haven’t seen anyone else perm their hair after a HT, but I will probably try it a few months down the road after my 2nd HT with Eugenix next week. It’s a popular cut, makes you look younger, and helps visual density. 

• Administrators
Just now, general-etwan said:

This is an absolutely fantastic result. I saw you first on Instagram and asked whether your hair was naturally curly or if you got a perm. It’s naturally wavy/curly. I think that helps a good bit towards the whole illusion of density concept too. You’re looking fantastic!

I haven’t seen anyone else perm their hair after a HT, but I will probably try it a few months down the road after my 2nd HT with Eugenix next week. It’s a popular cut, makes you look younger, and helps visual density. 

I think it’ll definitely match you, popular amongst the Gen Z youngsters. 

• Haha 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, general-etwan said:

Thanks!  That must've been someone else though, I don't have or use Instagram ( :  But my hair is naturally wavy.  

Are you seeing Dr Das again?  I'm scheduled with her next week too, maybe see you there!

40 minutes ago, Capelli21 said:

Thanks!  That must've been someone else though, I don't have or use Instagram ( :  But my hair is naturally wavy.  

Are you seeing Dr Das again?  I'm scheduled with her next week too, maybe see you there!

It’s you. From time to time the site will reference cases from here in an Instagram post to recognize good work and results.

I have Dr. Das and Dr. Somesh collaborating. Next Thursday June 8th. 

52 minutes ago, general-etwan said:

It’s you. From time to time the site will reference cases from here in an Instagram post to recognize good work and results.

I have Dr. Das and Dr. Somesh collaborating. Next Thursday June 8th. 

Ohh, I see, your question was answered by someone else..   I was thinking, man I dont remember talking to anyone about a perm, my memory must really be going haha

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Capelli21 said:

What’s the plan for 2nd procedure? Edit: read it’s for more density. Will they be buzzing your entire head?

Edited by general-etwan

What’s the plan for 2nd procedure? Edit: read it’s for more density. Will they be buzzing your entire head?

Unfortunately, yes...  my least favorite part of getting a HT

But as a wise person once told me, sometimes you have to lose the battle to win the war 🙂

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Capelli21 said:

But as a wise person once told me, sometimes you have to lose the battle to win the war 🙂

How many more grafts estimated? I’d love to get more density throughout the top because my hair is very thin, but I have to address the side ridges first and foremost in my situation. You look like you have a good bit of donor still available before any real visible thinning would even occur. 

24 minutes ago, Capelli21 said:

Good luck for your procedure. Will you be mainly focusing on increasing the overall density this time ? Btw When is your second procedure ?

How many more grafts estimated? I’d love to get more density throughout the top because my hair is very thin, but I have to address the side ridges first and foremost in my situation. You look like you have a good bit of donor still available before any real visible thinning would even occur. 

We're shooting for at least 2k.

I think after your next procedure your hair will look great!  My advice would be to just keep the sides and back really short to minimize the horseshoe effect and maximize whats on top, thats what I've been doing! 

• Like 1