Wrinkle treatment

I am 24 years old and I'm noticing that I have wrinkles now on my face. I have tried lots of topical ointments but still it has shown no improvement on my face. Can anyone suggest me what to do in this case. Should I opt for some cosmetic treatment or Botox fillers? Any cosmetic store can you recommend in Mcpherson,KS?

• 2 months later...

It is usually better to catch certain wrinkles early with botox so they do not become ingrained in the skin and require MORE botox. In other words, once the wrinkles become deep, they are harder to treat. Many young men and women are catching these things early. The key would be to find someone who does botox at a reasonable rate and who knows what they are doing.

Atticus

600 FUE - 12/07 - Performed by Dr. Umar of Redondo Beach, CA

*****300 leg hair FUE implanted 7/12 to the eyebrows - 150 each eyebrow. Performed by Dr. Umar.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm 37 and had wrinkles due to sun damage as a kid. There is NOTHING at a store that will help you. I used a home facial peel a few times and am EXTREMELY pleased with the results. Do some research on Glycolic peels and TCA peels. I used glycolic peels 3 times over the course of 6 months to remove dead skin. Then I used a TCA peel to remove the top layer of skin and promote colligen building. The glycolic peel will burn and you'll get pretty red and blotchy for a day or 2. The TCA peel will burn more and you'll get red and pretty scabby for about 3 days. Then the scabby dry skin flakes off and your face is pink and beautiful. I got the products on Ebay.

Good luck

• Like 1