Who are the best surgeons for beard donor hair transplants?

12 minutes ago, Jay95 said:

Hi all,

Wondering which doctors are the best/most experienced at using the beard as the donor area?

Eugenix! 
Never seen a better clinic for higher Norwood's and utilizing beard and body hairs. My Bet's on them. 

• Like 2

• Valued Contributor

Without doubt when it comes to using beard hair, Eugenix is King. They don't use 500 or 800 beard grafts as a donor source like most other clinics. They are able to use beard grafts (along with scalp grafts) in the thousands, provided the patient has a decent beard. I've had 7,113 beard grafts extracted (as I am a Norwood 7) and I can still shave or grow a beard. More importantly. Eugenix has the ability of using these high numbers to give a natural result, due to their experience. The only thing is that I dye my hair as my beard hair is white while my scalp hair is not. But this is a small price to pay at my age (56) to have my hair restored after three decades. All the best.

• Like 2

On 3/18/2023 at 8:47 AM, Gatsby said:

Without doubt when it comes to using beard hair, Eugenix is King. They don't use 500 or 800 beard grafts as a donor source like most other clinics. They are able to use beard grafts (along with scalp grafts) in the thousands, provided the patient has a decent beard. I've had 7,113 beard grafts extracted (as I am a Norwood 7) and I can still shave or grow a beard. More importantly. Eugenix has the ability of using these high numbers to give a natural result, due to their experience. The only thing is that I dye my hair as my beard hair is white while my scalp hair is not. But this is a small price to pay at my age (56) to have my hair restored after three decades. All the best.

Wow! That's and incredible amount of grafts. I've just checked out your case Gatsby. Very impressive, congratulations.

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
16 minutes ago, hairman22 said:

The people who have had beard grafts

@Gatsby @Melvin- Moderator

and anyone else ho has.

How do the hairs feels compared to the scalp,

I dont ever grown facial hair so curious how different they feel & are visually?

Yes and don’t forget @Zoomster

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.