Is my hair transplant failed?

33 minutes ago, Need_advice said:

I am not 6.5 months and it seems like my hair transplant! My life is totally destroyed and became I enjoyably at this time!

189A576D-2CD1-49F9-8C6A-B687629CDF5E.jpeg

if this is 6.5 months this isn’t good at all man, feel so sorry for you 😞 have you spoke with the doctor who carried out the work? 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Big Rome said:

if this is 6.5 months this isn’t good at all man, feel so sorry for you 😞 have you spoke with the doctor who carried out the work? 

Yes they said you are late because you didn’t do enough plasma . I had 5 plasma though aftrr hair transplant

• Wow 3

5 hours ago, Need_advice said:

Yes they said you are late because you didn’t do enough plasma . I had 5 plasma though aftrr hair transplant

If that's true, that is horrible. Which clinic was it?

The photo is not clear at all.

Can you post some pre-op, post-op and month by month photos? Also, you are keeping your hair buzzed which is not really conducive to showing the results of a surgery -yes, growth looks quite sparse, but we'd need more pictures to weigh in on progress.

Also, PRP injections have absolutely nothing to do with the success of an HT. If the clinic actually brought THAT up as an excuse, it's a huge red flag.

• Like 2

@Need_advice,

are you saying that you’re currently 6.5 months out from your hair transplant and and you feel it is a failure?  No, I haven’t seen any photos of your head and hair prior to surgery nor do I know how many grafts you received, however, you’re only Josh over six months out from your procedure and still have a good 6 to 12 months growing and maturation to do.  Hopefully you were just a slow grower which is very  possible Anton and if that’s the case, you may end up with a result one by the time I it all grows in.

Best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

On 3/17/2023 at 1:04 PM, Need_advice said:

I am not 6.5 months and it seems like my hair transplant! My life is totally destroyed and became I enjoyably at this time!

189A576D-2CD1-49F9-8C6A-B687629CDF5E.jpeg

If you don't submit a decent amount of pics and pre and post transplant then how are people supposed to give you advice?