PANINE, MD | Chicago Hair Transplant Clinic | Results of a 2,717 Graft FUE Hair Transplant One Year After Surgery

This 49-year-old had a hair loss pattern similar to a class 4v on the Hamilton Norwood hair loss scale.  

I discussed the options for a surgical plan with the patient. His goal was to create a hairline that would look good for him now and as his continues to age. Therefore, I added density to frontal 1/2 of his scalp, approximately 10cm back from his hairline. I paid careful attention to the hairline to create a natural look.

A total of 2,717 grafts were placed. I utilized a combination of 1, 2 and 3 hair grafts. All the singles were placed into his hairline.

These are his results on the day of procedure, 2 weeks post-op and 1-year post-op. The patient is extremely happy with his results.

Slide1.JPG

Slide2.JPG

Slide3.JPG

Slide4.JPG

Slide5.JPG

Slide6.JPG

Slide7.JPG

Slide8.JPG

Slide9.JPG

Slide10.JPG

Slide11.JPG

Slide12.JPG

Slide13.JPG

Slide14.JPG

Slide15.JPG

Slide16.JPG

Slide17.JPG

Slide18.JPG

Slide19.JPG

Slide20.JPG

Slide21.JPG

Slide22.JPG

Slide23.JPG

• Like 3

• Administrators

The smile on his face says it all! 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Super results.  I'm sure your patient is quite thrilled.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.