Doubles in a natural hairline

How many doubles and triples will you find in a natural hairline that hasn't been surgically altered?

Everyone knows you should only use singles when recreating a hairline, at the very front. But inevitably some doubles slip through the cracks, whether it's because there was a smaller hair in telogen that the surgeon or technician didn't notice or any other reason. 

But I've heard from some that having a few doubles is actually perfectly natural. 

Also, I wonder this - if the hairline recedes, does it eventually encounter big multi hair FUs at the front? If the big FUs are 3cm behind the original hairline, and the hairline recedes 3cm, will those big FUs now be at the front? Or will they miniaturise into singles?

6 hours ago, Rafael Manelli said:

How many doubles and triples will you find in a natural hairline that hasn't been surgically altered?

Everyone knows you should only use singles when recreating a hairline, at the very front. But inevitably some doubles slip through the cracks, whether it's because there was a smaller hair in telogen that the surgeon or technician didn't notice or any other reason. 

But I've heard from some that having a few doubles is actually perfectly natural. 

Also, I wonder this - if the hairline recedes, does it eventually encounter big multi hair FUs at the front? If the big FUs are 3cm behind the original hairline, and the hairline recedes 3cm, will those big FUs now be at the front? Or will they miniaturise into singles?

I’ve had a few multiples fairly close to the front planted purposefully (although not directly at the front). 

My original hairline receded a fair bit and I was left with an ‘island’. Frontal region of the island was fairly dense and had a number of multiples in what was left of my natural hairline.

When I had my procedure in order to blend it my Dr followed a similar pattern. Singles mostly at the front but a few multiples not too far behind to replicate the island. I’m not talking loads, only a handful but it looks fine so far and was discussed prior to the procedure. 

Usually Latin males can have some double grafts naturally in the hairline like Diego Maradona.

• Wow 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

3 hours ago, ScottishGuy21 said:

I’ve had a few multiples fairly close to the front planted purposefully (although not directly at the front). 

My original hairline receded a fair bit and I was left with an ‘island’. Frontal region of the island was fairly dense and had a number of multiples in what was left of my natural hairline.

When I had my procedure in order to blend it my Dr followed a similar pattern. Singles mostly at the front but a few multiples not too far behind to replicate the island. I’m not talking loads, only a handful but it looks fine so far and was discussed prior to the procedure. 

yes i noticrd too that people who receed to a „new“ hairline tend to have doubles etc at the front

image.jpeg.4999697e511341853d67cba523435f9f.jpeg

• Like 1