Oral Minox in the EU

Hey Guys!

I‘m looking for a way to get Minoxidil pills in the EU. I’ve been on finasteride for a while already. Prior to that I had used topical minoxidil. Topical minoxidil doesn’t agree with my hair though. Even the non-greasy versions would make my hair look terrible and cause noticeable damage. I also just found application too annoying for long term usage (I tend to wear my hair with a bit more length up top). It’d just be messy. 

On a trip to Asia a few years back I got myself a small supply of oral minoxidil to try that out. I didn’t have any negative side effects. The effect on my top hair wasn’t too large, but it was overall a positive experience. 
I ordered a years supply twice after that. Once it was successful, but the next time customs caught it. 

With my current job incant take that risk (government work). So I’d need a legal way of getting the meds. Here in Germany it seems like doctors won’t prescribe it at all though. 

I mainly want it, because Finasteride has a very noticeable impact on my beard. I personally like to wear some facial hair (receding up top + no beard is a bad look for me😅). Finasteride makes the hair lighter and more sparse. The minoxidil fixed that along with helping the baldness. 

Does anyone know how I could get a script here? 

2 hours ago, mr_peanutbutter said:

german customs are known to be stricted

wont be easy

I know, that is why I’d want to do it the legal route. Getting a script from a doc in the EU would be the best.