Choosing a clinic for BHT to Scalp in India

Hi all,

I have had multiple HTs in the past with severely depleted scalp donor. Still need work on crown and to increase density to improve the top view. Only option is body hair. Any suggestions on clinics capable of doing BHT to scalp. Any recommendations on Dr. A's clinic. Although they have been among the pioneers for HT in India, not much work posted from their clinic recently. 

All HTs were done at different centers in India, including Eugenix.

TopView.jpg

BackView.jpg

4 hours ago, Chiku said:

Hi all,

I have had multiple HTs in the past with severely depleted scalp donor. Still need work on crown and to increase density to improve the top view. Only option is body hair. Any suggestions on clinics capable of doing BHT to scalp. Any recommendations on Dr. A's clinic. Although they have been among the pioneers for HT in India, not much work posted from their clinic recently. 

All HTs were done at different centers in India, including Eugenix.

TopView.jpg

BackView.jpg

a lot of more experienced members on the forum swear by @Eugenix Hair SciencesI’d have a look at them to begin with :) 

Edited by Big Rome

39 minutes ago, JoDimaggio22 said:

How many grafts from donor have you had implanted in total? Did that hair die or just all the native hair died and what you have currently is the grafts that were implanted?

Approximately 6000+. Three HTs were done inn early 2000's when I was in my 20's and was experiencing aggressive hair loss. Lost most of the native hairs which were on their last legs around the first transplant. I was not on finasteride then. Lost the transplanted grafts gradually. Started finasteride after the third HT which stabilized the grafts somewhat. Most recent HT was last year. So currently all hairs on the top are transplanted.

1 minute ago, Chiku said:

Approximately 6000+. Three HTs were done inn early 2000's when I was in my 20's and was experiencing aggressive hair loss. Lost most of the native hairs which were on their last legs around the first transplant. I was not on finasteride then. Lost the transplanted grafts gradually. Started finasteride after the third HT which stabilized the grafts somewhat. Most recent HT was last year. So currently all hairs on the top are transplanted.

Wow so transplanted hair isn’t permanent?

If you ask me, NO. Specially if you are getting a transplant in the midst of a raging AA. In the absence of use of medicines to preserve the grafts each subsequent transplant makes the previously placed graft highly vulnerable!

11 minutes ago, JoDimaggio22 said:

Wow so transplanted hair isn’t permanent?

If you ask me, NO. Specially if you are getting a transplant in the midst of a raging AA. In the absence of use of medicines to preserve the grafts each subsequent transplant makes the previously placed graft highly vulnerable!