Am I a good candidate for a HT? Diffuse thinning

Hi everyone,

I am fighting the good fight for 3 years now with zero Succes. I take finasteride, oral Minoxidil and topical Minoxidil.

In the past i've taken Dutasteride, RU58841 (thinking about doing this again) as well. Nothing gave me regrowth or maintenance. I've been thinning for 3,5/4 years, started when no scalp was visible and now I see it too much. But I am (relative speaking) not far gone, so I am wondering how succesfull a HT could be in my case. I have a lot of hair, it's just so insanely thing right now. Used to be very thick. I also have and itch since my hairloss started. Just mentioning it. I do not have any regression, just thinning.

IMG_20230125_020618.jpg

IMG_20230125_020554.jpg

IMG_20230125_020549.jpg

IMG_20230125_020526.jpg

IMG-20230123-WA0031.jpg

No need for HT

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

You need to tread lightly because some hair transplant in between natives could end up damaging native hair and as a result a loss of that natural density. I hope someone who knows more about that can speak on it. But I also agree that you don’t need to consider an ht yet. I understand your concern for density, but I think your medical route will likely do more to return some of it than an ht that will begin to deplete your donor too. 

16 minutes ago, TorontoMan said:

You need to tread lightly because some hair transplant in between natives could end up damaging native hair and as a result a loss of that natural density. I hope someone who knows more about that can speak on it. But I also agree that you don’t need to consider an ht yet. I understand your concern for density, but I think your medical route will likely do more to return some of it than an ht that will begin to deplete your donor too. 

Thank you. I've been thinking about doctor Laorwong. I know the shock loss can be a real thing yeah, it's my biggest worry as well. But all the medications do not work on me sadly.

• Valued Contributor
14 hours ago, nakding said:

Thank you. I've been thinking about doctor Laorwong. I know the shock loss can be a real thing yeah, it's my biggest worry as well. But all the medications do not work on me sadly.

Even i am booked with dr laorwong ...

You can try prp sessions first if you wish more density 

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023