Milena Lardi - Beauty Medical and Men's Ink in Milan experience

Hi!

I am struggling with which clinic to visit for my SMP. Beauty medical and Men's ink in Milan seems to be the best here in Europe. They got a slightly different approach where Beauty medical uses a method where it fades completely after some time but Men's ink requires laser to remove it completely. Either one doesn't bother me as I plan to keep my hair as long as possible by any means. But at the current date I still got good coverage, and is only looking to densify my hair with SMP while having semi long hair. 

Does anyone got experience with these clinics and want to share? How does it look like after a couple of years? And if the touch up is really needed to keep the hair lookin natural after a couple of years? 

Any input is greatly appreciated! 

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have experience to offer, just want to be sure your hairloss is well under control before adding SMP for just density among longer hairs. Like with a finasteride/minoxidil regimen you're responding well to, or at least some years of no detectable additional loss based on taking regular pictures for careful comparison. If you keep losing hair down the road you could find yourself in a bad situation where the SMP doesn't blend so well when you have a lot less hair. 

Edited by ciaus

• 1 month later...

I went with Mirko in Milan and is absolutely the best.

My buddy from Spain had his entire scalp done 4 years ago and it still looks amazing with no touch up.

He also did my donor area.

I had horrible results in 2 other places with SMP, Mirko for me is the best.

• Like 1