Norwood level?

Cmike

Hi everyone. Wanting to get a hair transplant to straighten up my hairline. I think I still have pretty good density everywhere and around hairline. No balding on crown. Just really don’t like my hairline. Wondering what norwood level you guys think I am. As well as how many grafts I would probably need. I’m 25 years old. 

510B4DE9-8605-4BA5-AD10-068CAAAC9DB0.png

8ABD4EA3-4332-4EEB-8D4B-E1F4633E505B.png

0BFC9A09-BB0E-4659-938D-29CC9AD36F3C.png

Edited by Cmike

Dude, you have perfect hair, with what, an obsessive psychopath might call NW1.5 temples. People have literally spent tens of thousands of dollars hoping to get hair like yours on this forum. You do not show any signs of hair loss. Doing a transplant for vanity's sake will actually put you in more danger of shock loss and damaging your existing hair as any ethical surgeon would tell you. 

Don't do it. Don't be the good looking woman who got plastic surgery to be 'perfect' and now stars in late night C-list reality shows. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cmike said:

Hi everyone. Wanting to get a hair transplant to straighten up my hairline. I think I still have pretty good density everywhere and around hairline. No balding on crown. Just really don’t like my hairline. Wondering what norwood level you guys think I am. As well as how many grafts I would probably need. I’m 25 years old. 

510B4DE9-8605-4BA5-AD10-068CAAAC9DB0.png

8ABD4EA3-4332-4EEB-8D4B-E1F4633E505B.png

0BFC9A09-BB0E-4659-938D-29CC9AD36F3C.png

you got a sick hairline bro, leave that alone 🤣🤣💙 see how you feel when you’re closer to 30 

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, StillAlive said:

Dude, you have perfect hair, with what, an obsessive psychopath might call NW1.5 temples. People have literally spent tens of thousands of dollars hoping to get hair like yours on this forum. You do not show any signs of hair loss. Doing a transplant for vanity's sake will actually put you in more danger of shock loss and damaging your existing hair as any ethical surgeon would tell you. 

Don't do it. Don't be the good looking woman who got plastic surgery to be 'perfect' and now stars in late night C-list reality shows. 

Thank you so much for your reply. Also, really liked the plastic surgery reference haha. Cheers man

45 minutes ago, Big Rome said:

you got a sick hairline bro, leave that alone 🤣🤣💙 see how you feel when you’re closer to 30 

Thank you so much for your reply. Idk why I think the way I do about my hairline haha

• Haha 1

I would say this is trolling, but I checked your post history and see you've legitimately been considering a hair transplant for 2 years now. 

Your money would be better spent on a therapist who specializes in OCD/body dysmorphia.

You are already on the gold standard of treatment for your case, which is taking Fin for prevention. I suppose you could upgrade to Dutasteride to really seal in the deal. 

Some people on this forum would sacrifice their first born child to be in your situation 🤪🤣. If I were in your shoes I would be set for life and never worry about my hair ever. The hardest thing you have to do is remember to keep your DHT med prescriptions up-to-date. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...