Based in the UK - topical Fin Parati formula

z4ydi

I am based in the UK and wanted to get Xyon but they don't deliver here. My next best option is to go for topical Finastride (topical Parati formula)? Does anyone know where to get this from? I could not find it online.

Just email them it is a liposomal gel formulation specificaaly designed from university of Milan to get less side effects. Email them your doctor prescritpion and they can do the percentage you want, etheir at 30ml with 4xpress=1ml or 100ml with 2xpress=1ml.

Edited by arthurSam

Minoxidil : 5% topical 1ml/day
Follicular androgen receptor inhibitor : {Fluridil + CosmeRNA}
Exosome Mesotherapy 1mm (See here for explanations & results) :
ASCE+ HRLV

18 hours ago, arthurSam said:

Just email them it is a liposomal gel formulation specificaaly designed from university of Milan to get less side effects. Email them your doctor prescritpion and they can do the percentage you want, etheir at 30ml with 4xpress=1ml or 100ml with 2xpress=1ml.

Many thanks for your reply. Can you please let me know what the email address is, I could not any contact information online. Plus I do not have a prescription, I am from the UK and I do not think the Dr will give me a prescription for this. How can I get this either online or otherwise here in the UK ?

https://www.lafarmacia.it/trova-farmacia/parati-lentate-sul-seveso?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=gbp

You will need a prescription you could try online doctor on internet or see a dermatologist

• Like 1

Minoxidil : 5% topical 1ml/day
Follicular androgen receptor inhibitor : {Fluridil + CosmeRNA}
Exosome Mesotherapy 1mm (See here for explanations & results) :
ASCE+ HRLV