Where to buy Oral Minoxidil?

rcfk92

Hey all,

First time posting a thread on this forum, so apologies if this topic isn't allowed. 

I was rejected by Dr Pekiner for a hair transplant because he recommended me to take some meds for at least 6 months and then we will revisit my situation then. He recommended me to take Finasteride, Minoxidil and Biotin. I have been taking Finasteride for the past 1.5 months, via an online pharmacy.

I was then trying to search for Oral Minoxidil because I had tried Topical Minoxidil (Regaine) in the past with limited results. Where can I buy Oral Minoxidil? When I did a Google search, it seems to be difficult to purchase, and the only one seemed to be from this company called Manual? To me, it seems like more of a marketing scam with how many adverts they have out at the moment. Has anyone used them?

If it helps, I live in the UK (London).

Any help/suggestions will be appreciated, thank you!

• Administrators

You need a prescription for oral minoxidil, if you’re in the UK contact @Raphael84 Dr. Bisanga can get you a script.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.