Thoughts on my case

Necktarine

Hi all, i've been reading the forum for some time and doing my research (thanks!), i'd like to share my thoughts, feel free and be patient with my english! :)

started to loose hair on my 26's and for now i'm taking oral dut + minox daily for around 7 months now with big improvments on my 3-4th month, the last two months didn't notice much of a change but of course i'm committed to the med's and expect at least to not do anything before the whole year (or more if needed).

i'm on my 30's, blonde, thin hair, not a problem with travelling (i'm from EU) and money is not a big issue, as i was saying i had big improvement with the med's all around my scalp, i still have my left corridor weak (noticeable even after styling) and the central point of my hairline is also weak, so when i make exercise, go by bike (often), or walk for hours on the windy streets (at work) i don't feel comfortable, or at least upsets me. Also when styling my hair, after shower, ... it looks pretty good but when it comes to the day by day... i'd like to make something to achieve a nice density, i understand i will not get my natural density but it's important to me to work on it as far as i can.

i'd like to ask you which scale you think i am, as i can see me more in a diffuse pattern (without med's i was headed direct to the NW6-7).

i don't expect to lower my hairline but to make it strong, could make multiple HT if needed. Also i want to know (only considering TOP dr's) if it's possible to put grafts along the my scalp to achieve more density (fill the gaps) or if this (at some point) could cause damage and loose my natural uf?

i'd like to use my beard as donor, i understand it's different but feels for me like perfect, also i have a lot of beard grafts that i shave on my neck and if i need for touch ups, why not using all my resources and taking care of donor manegment?

let's say i use 2k from my scalp (for frontal + hairline) and 2k from my beard (for crown + mid scalp)?

i have a cowlick on my right side of hairline, i'd like it and want to made the same on my weak left side, which dr. do you feel like could be the best for me?

pretty sure i'm going to ask you more, so again, thanks a lot and feel free to share your thoughts.

hairline.png

roof view.png

left corridor.png

front bend.png

beard.jpg

• Administrators

You appear to be a Norwood 6 without meds. As for your particular case. @Hattingenhairlook to be an excellent option. 

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/dr-sever-muresanu

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I would say Norwood 5 moving to a 6.  I was a N-6 and had 5,125 grafts back in 2012 with very similar hair color.  You can see my before/afters on my website below.  Not sure on doctors in Europe but I'm sure you will find a good one.  I went to Carolina Hair Surgery here in the states.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.