This patient underwent a 2823 graft FUE hair transplant with Dr. Rahal.  The below results are from over a year out from the date of his procedure.  See his surgical details and hair count breakdown below.

1 haired grafts - 384
2 haired grafts - 1739
3 haired grafts - 652
4 haired grafts - 48

Total number of grafts - 2823
Total number of hairs - 6010

The patient was 45 years of age on the day of his procedure and has been experiencing hair loss since his thirties. He has no previous history of using any non-surgical hair loss solutions however, started on both Propecia and Rogaine after undergoing surgical hair restoration.  He plans on continuing with both. He has advanced balding on both the mother's and father's side of his family (as much as a Norwood class 5 on his father's side and Norwood class 6 on his mother's side.

His results have been presented below. Feel free to let us know what you think.

Best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant

Hairline-Forums.jpg

45Degree-Forums.jpg

Amos-LeftSide-Forums.jpg

LeftSideAngle-Forums.jpg

RightSide-Forums.jpg

RightSideAngle-Forums.jpg

donor-Forums.jpg

IMG_7116.JPEG

IMG_7117.JPEG

IMG_7118.JPEG

IMG_7119.JPEG

IMG_7120.JPEG

IMG_7121.JPEG

IMG_7122.JPEG

IMG_7123.JPEG

IMG_7124.JPEG

IMG_7125.JPEG

IMG_7126.JPEG

IMG_7127.JPEG

IMG_7128.JPEG

Edited by Rahal Hair Transplant
  • Like 1

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

• Administrators

Excellent results congratulations Dr. Rahal 👏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for everybody’s feedback. Dr. Rahal prides himself in not only producing consistent outstanding results but also being transparent on how we perform each procedure and what the hair looks like at each and every stage during the healing and growth process.

Dr. Rahal is involved in every part of procedure and for those parts of the procedures he’s not directly involved in performing directly, he is planning, overseeing and supervising.

Dr. Rahal carefukly plans and maps out exactly how each procedure will go. He uses a scientific formula to determine exactly how many follicular units are available for transplanting during each procedure and over the course of one’s lifetime.  He designs the crucial hairline area and makes all the recipient incisions  which determines the angulation and growth of each transplanted hair(s), etc.

Dr. Rahal also performs many of the initial extractions in order to determine which size punch and which tools are needed and optimal for each patient.  Furthermore, each follicular unit is evaluated under magnification after extraction to measure / minimize transection, etc. 

while every clinic has their own method, we customize each procedure pending on each patient needs and what’s optimal for them. our clinic does not believe in one-size-fits-all hair transplant but instead, believes that each procedure should be tailored specifically for the individual needs and goals of the patient. For example, some patients skin is harder to penetrate while others are who are malleable and these things make a big difference and will also determine which tools Dr. Rahal and his team will use to extract the graphs. Also, her caliber thickness and the number of hairs per follicular unit will determine the size of the punch and it’s not uncommon that various tools will be use for the same patient to ensure optimal extraction, minimal transaction and optimized growth.

You can tell a doctors level of enthusiasm and passion for what they do by speaking with them. It never ceases to amaze me how detailed and thorough Dr. Rahal is in his responses to each question anyone asks him. His passion and Thusi Azem shows not only his responses but in his dedication to making sure each patient understands what to expect and is satisfied with the outcome.

I apologize for a more detailed and long winded response but having recently came out of a meeting with Dr. Rahal and other team members, I felt compelled to share how impressed I am with Dr. Rahal‘s doozy as him, passion and professionalism. No matter how long he’s been doing this, it’s obvious that his passion for producing the most impressive results and making his patients happy is second to none.

Best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant 

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.