Heading to Dr kongkiat laorwong May 2nd

A_4_Archan

• Valued Contributor

Hello evry1 i have just booked my hair transplant surgery with @Kongkiat laorwong today...surgery date would be of mid march ...yet to confirm with that..i would love to hear all of your views on him..and would Kindly request members who have had procedure from him to submit their reviews  ...and even if they know about any hotel which is at walking distance from the clinic thn kindly let me know..that would be a great help..😊

Here are my current pics...would appreciate views of you guys

IMG-20230110-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20230110-WA0016__01.jpg

IMG-20230110-WA0011__01.jpg

IMG-20230110-WA0012__01.jpg

IMG-20230110-WA0014__01.jpg

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• A_4_Archan changed the title to Heading to Dr kongkiat laorwong mid march
  • Administrators

Use the search function. I know @_lshy shared a recent experience.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I received a hair transplant from him about 5 weeks ago. I was going to wait until I start seeing some results before I post anything. However, I was happy with the  entire process and everything looks good. I've only experienced very mild shedding so far. I stayed there for almost 2 weeks to receive LLT and hair cleaning 5 consecutive days after surgery. Also, I stayed that long just to make sure my grafts were secure before traveling back home. Plus I wanted to spend a couple days exploring Bangkok. I stayed at a hotel that was an 8 minute walk to the clinic, it's called Cascade. If you have any questions feel free to message me. I plan to post my before and after pictures once I start to see results.

• Valued Contributor
8 hours ago, Jamos1982 said:

I’m seeing dr laorwong for my HT in Feb! 

Oh great...best of luck..and how much graft did he suggest you from your online consultation ?

--> My Thread

• Valued Contributor
3 hours ago, lorenzovonmatterhorn said:

I received a hair transplant from him about 5 weeks ago. I was going to wait until I start seeing some results before I post anything. However, I was happy with the  entire process and everything looks good. I've only experienced very mild shedding so far. I stayed there for almost 2 weeks to receive LLT and hair cleaning 5 consecutive days after surgery. Also, I stayed that long just to make sure my grafts were secure before traveling back home. Plus I wanted to spend a couple days exploring Bangkok. I stayed at a hotel that was an 8 minute walk to the clinic, it's called Cascade. If you have any questions feel free to message me. I plan to post my before and after pictures once I start to see results.

Thnks..i would check out the hotel you suggested and would love to see your results ...please keep posting...and yeh i will message you for more details 

--> My Thread

58 minutes ago, Archan said:

Oh great...best of luck..and how much graft did he suggest you from your online consultation ?

He said 3000 to 3500 for front and mid only. I will leave the crown as I’m on fin and min and hope it will improve on its own. He is charging me 65baht per 

• Valued Contributor
3 minutes ago, Jamos1982 said:

He said 3000 to 3500 for front and mid only. I will leave the crown as I’m on fin and min and hope it will improve on its own. He is charging me 65baht per 

Oh thats great...can you show me current pics if you dont mind..!!

--> My Thread

• Valued Contributor

@GatsbyThanks mate...its just that my hairs are fine and thin and i got a big head so i guess i need to set my expectations according to that...and thts why planning not to lower my hairline and would rather use the grafts to fill in the vertex...wht do u say?

I wud even request @Melvin- Moderator and other senior members and doctors on ths forum to express their views on this thing - should i go with good density high hairline as it is without lowering it and fill my full vertex along with that ...or should i lower my hairline and strengthen more of frontal scalp and a bit of vertex and keep the lower end of vertex and crown for next procedure ? 

Edited by Archan

--> My Thread

• Valued Contributor

And yeh i forgot to mention one thing tht am on oral minoxidil and finasteride since long and i got a vry good result from that.

Picsart_23-01-11_16-14-49-786.jpg

Edited by Archan
  • Well Done 1

--> My Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Valued Contributor
On 1/11/2023 at 9:12 AM, lorenzovonmatterhorn said:

So hows your progress?can you please post your results..

--> My Thread

On 1/11/2023 at 7:29 PM, Jamos1982 said:

Interesting, I’m being charged 80baht per graft, perhaps due to the nature of mine (lowering natural hairline + narrowing temples). Either way, I’m looking forward to our results - I’m seeing him in June. 

• Valued Contributor
14 hours ago, JoDimaggio22 said:

Do you have retrograde alopecia?

@JoDimaggio22Nope i dont have retrograde alopecia ...actually my nap and sides are already thin since childhood and even i use 0 trimmer so it looks as such

• Like 1

--> My Thread

• Valued Contributor
On 1/26/2023 at 9:45 AM, SteveRogers said:

Interesting, I’m being charged 80baht per graft, perhaps due to the nature of mine (lowering natural hairline + narrowing temples). Either way, I’m looking forward to our results - I’m seeing him in June. 

Yeh wish you all the luck and do share your current pics and details abt how many grafts he suggested you

--> My Thread

• Valued Contributor
On 1/26/2023 at 8:04 PM, JoDimaggio22 said:

Thank you for answering. I think I’m in the same boat

Thn lets sail together to the shore..😄

--> My Thread

• 3 weeks later...