In person consultation. Who to choose?

Rec.M

Hi all, advice needed. 

Like loads of others I've been reading this forum for a while before registering.

I am a year on fin & oral minox. It may have slightly slowed progression but not much. Before deciding to commit to shaving or a transplant I want to do a in person consultation. I'm based in UK so looking at EU.

I have done multiple online ones. They all recommend two surgeries. Starting of at around 2.6kish graphs.

• Bisanga
  • Ferreira
  • Devroye
  • + 2 more smaller/unknown surgeons

Does anyone have up to date waiting times for in person consultations and other insights? You can see my front is quite weak. Donor is ok.

One more thing. I saw someone mentioned Freitas prefers thick black hair as it is easier to achieve a better result. Anyone with thin lighter hair have recent experience of any of the above?

Thanks!

E676sd8se.thumb.jpeg.7a2a5d020f0e981582cae2dc5fd97953.jpeg

I would reach out to the clinic, Freitas has definitely done lighter hairs before as have Bisanga etc. Well done on taking the meds, have you considered sliding in some dutasteride as part of your med stack? You ideally want to halt hair loss as much as you can before surgery.

My hair transplant Journey with Dr. Freitas

I could not get in prescribed to me. I should look into it again. I was also thinking of trying Rogaine or something too. This is in addition to biotin, micro needling & Nizoral shampoo at the moment.