Eugenix - January 2023 - 5300 grafts

Hi everyone!

Firstly thank you to everyone at this forum who share their knowledge and experience!

Yesterday I had a 3 day surgery with Eugenix, personally the whole experience and surgery itself went great! Shoutout the whole Eugenix team, especially considering I had issues with providing medical records on time, but they still assisted as much possible.

I went with the senior doctor and team option in case people want to know:) 

About myself: 

Bald pattern : NW7 aka Hair Gone Gone

Donor Zone: Poor

Beard Donor: Okay

Total grafts: 5300 (I think so, just messaged to team for confirmation haha, forgot to make a note and overall tired and can't remember exactly)

Back hair: 4200 (approx)

Beard: 1100 (approx)

No meds: But will try going for Fin EOD 0.25 at first and see if I can tolerate, had brain fog before unfortunately. Also planning to jump on oral minoxidil in a month at 2.5mg

Overall personally, since I have been losing hair for a longest while and know and understand the drill, I was very honest and realistic about my expectations, which was a coverage if possible and if not, just framing of the face at first and if possible a second surgery to fill out whatever. I had my initial consultation with Dr Sethi in London, at which point he provided encouraging words and said that they can easily do the surgery and that I have enough hair for a procedure actually (I was fairly surprised about tbh). So I booked through everything and finally done it.

As you can see from the pictures the donor is not great (again was fully aware of it and the risk it entails), so hair was taken all over the available safe space but in very careful manner so it's not just one giant empty patch afterwards. Also actually when extracted the doc actually said, that I have more donor than initially expected and can do another 1.5 to 3k surgery afterwards if I wish, which was very encouraging to hear (and again, surprising)! Beard certainly not gonna be dense as it used to be, but it never was super dense either so that's that.

Surgery itself was super smooth, long as hell, but rather slow and careful, than fast and dangerous lol

Looking at myself before and after, simply WOW, hairline, transplanted hair and coverage at least currently, looks fantastic! Obviously I do not anticipate some crazy density, again had realistic expectations from the beginning, and knew what I can achieve with what I have, so framing overall was more important (plus I'm planning to combine SMP later once hair growths properly, for a bit of a denser look anyhow, which the doctor was very supportive off!)

I think that's pretty much covers everything! Let me know your opinion and questions if you have :)

Shoutout to the whole team at Eugenix!

back donor.jpeg

back old.jpeg

beard donor.jpeg

front new.jpeg

front old.jpeg

side new 2.jpeg

side new donor.jpeg

side old.jpeg

top new.jpeg

top old.jpeg

• Like 1

Wow, if they're able to make this look good with 5300 grafts, that'll be probably the most insane transformation I've seen in my life. Fingers crossed. Which package did you use btw?

Edited by Fox243
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Fox243 said:

Wow, if they're able to make this look good with 5300 grafts, that'll be probably the most insane transformation I've seen in my life. Fingers crossed. Which package did you use btw?

I am incredibly happy with how at least the transplanted area looks, obviously my hair itself is not that great so god knows how it will grow, but donor are has been healing fairly quick already and doctor was happy about it and so am I.

As for the package I went for the 150 one I think, the one where senior doctor does the incision and team of technicians sort of with the rest, but it was definitely a team work.

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

Hey mate! We actually met in London when Dr Pradeep was doing consultations at the end of May last year. I was about 5 months post op. I always wondered if you ever went ahead with a transplant and here you are! Work looks brilliant and can't wait to see the results.

Good luck mate! Hopefully those grafts go a long way. I think with that level of loss a second pass is going to be needed, but hopefully this provides you with a wonderful base. Keep us updated.

• Like 1

Interesting case, 5.3k might not give the best coverage but lets see how it develops. SMP would certainly give it a boost. You're beard is a invaluable source here! If needed i really think they could use it again. 

16 hours ago, Berba11 said:

Hey mate! We actually met in London when Dr Pradeep was doing consultations at the end of May last year. I was about 5 months post op. I always wondered if you ever went ahead with a transplant and here you are! Work looks brilliant and can't wait to see the results.

Hey man!!! Great hearing from you, just checked out your post and see that you're doing very well result wise haha (even though it already looked great back then imo!)

Yes, got tired of thinking of what if and just decided to hopefully improve my current situation! I'm starting on Fin now 0.25 EOD and just to see how body reacts.

Overall though very happy with the surgery, at least as it looks currently the transplanted area + donor look fantastic and very clean.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Plantin_graft said:

WOW! That's extremely impressive. Please do keep us posted. I'm on week 93 and, I'm already happy with my hair. The shedding period ionly nded around week 90. I also had Arika for 4,205 grafts. 

Thank you! My surgery was done by Dr. Das and she was very honest about all the process and outcomes etc, but at the end was very happy with the outcome. 

I'm not so phased about the shedding and overall period, since I will most like be rocking buzz look for a while to avoid the ugly duckling phase haha.

Happy to hear your happy with your hair!

13 hours ago, Z-- said:

Good luck mate! Hopefully those grafts go a long way. I think with that level of loss a second pass is going to be needed, but hopefully this provides you with a wonderful base. Keep us updated.

Thank you mate! Yeah, again, I'm even telling my family that I'm not gonna be rocking some dense hair as I used to lol, but if I can get some coverage for let's say a buzz look I will be happy about it (especially since I got used to the saved head look, thus framing was very important for me personally)

For now it's on me to help the recovery, take meds, sleep and eat well etc. I will start oral minox in a month at low dose and then planning to re-introduce micro needling around month 6-7 (I used to have great results from it)

I will make sure to post regular monthly updates though!

On 1/8/2023 at 4:13 AM, Gatsby said:

@abrorkhasanov you appear to have achieved excellent coverage with a great economy of grafts. Thanks for sharing and I hope you keep us all updated. Thanks for sharing. 🙏

Awesome hearing from you Gatsby! You're case is truly an example, aspiration and hope!! 

I have a questions for everyone if I may, I woke up today (I sleep in a chair with a head pillow just an fyi) with a crack in the grafts section and at first did not give it much thought, but now it's keep bothering and concerns me. Is this normal? Or am I just worrying for no reason?

IMG_0424.jpg

IMG_0426.jpg

• Valued Contributor
4 hours ago, abrorkhasanov said:

Awesome hearing from you Gatsby! You're case is truly an example, aspiration and hope!! 

I have a questions for everyone if I may, I woke up today (I sleep in a chair with a head pillow just an fyi) with a crack in the grafts section and at first did not give it much thought, but now it's keep bothering and concerns me. Is this normal? Or am I just worrying for no reason?

IMG_0424.jpg

IMG_0426.jpg

Totally normal. The scabs are hardening and pulling apart. Once the scabs are off, swelling is fully gone and everything settles down it’ll all close back up again. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Today is last day before washing my head for the first time (any tips would be appreciated) even though you guys told me it’s completely normal, still very much concerned for the cracks, I’ve spraying the head religiously and yet still it got bigger :(

Otherwise very happy with how everything else is going

7D40D59C-9258-45A8-96F1-51DE581BEF38.jpeg

• Valued Contributor
3 hours ago, abrorkhasanov said:

Today is last day before washing my head for the first time (any tips would be appreciated) even though you guys told me it’s completely normal, still very much concerned for the cracks, I’ve spraying the head religiously and yet still it got bigger :(

Honestly the cracks are completely normal and happen to pretty much everyone. I had the exact same thing.

4 hours ago, abrorkhasanov said:

Everyones body is different. dont stress too much about the rivers. read up on it, its totally normal.

Follow my Hair Transplant experience with Eugenix!

Nov 16, 2022

Hey guys!

Minor update and question/opinion needed.

Had 2 washes (one with eugenix technique from the video) that did not do much and second from some other video I saw on the forum. 

And personally feeling nervous with how it’s currently looking as scabs not falling out and head feels dry even though I was spraying it every hour.  I feel that I did something wrong, as the implanted grafts looked perfect and now I feel with rivers and dryness I made it somehow worse or I’m just imagining things in my head and panicking.

can someone chip in? Would much appreciate it 

243BC0E0-8769-43EE-AA33-364FE6081A1F.jpeg

F65A4E09-FFAA-4DAF-B0B9-8E67C75908DD.jpeg

89E1F5C9-B6C5-411F-B397-6DFEB2694C15.jpeg

CF1F09C5-2841-41AB-8077-843632F660DB.jpeg

EF9A25A2-1E91-4BE3-8290-B31A556C8620.jpeg

80C1727C-82EB-4E87-8ADD-CB8ECA90A2E9.jpeg

C9EEE0F3-BBD3-47AA-A7F4-9CA9DDE84CFC.jpeg

10EBC318-B5D7-4866-81C2-C3E47A3B1F00.jpeg

Edited by abrorkhasanov