I had a HT with Dr. Armani

hairterminator,

you had poor growth from your second strip, right?

would you say you had less than 80%

because you've got a guy right here, in this thread, who is saying that Armani told him that Armani has never seen a patient get less than 80% yield.

so maybe you are your own proof?

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

''''''First of all, it's normal to be freaked out at 2 months post op.''''

i agree totally lanthanos its what i said in my first post that i was looking for some reassurance, but what you have just said is very well put i will never no until its time basically so no point in worrying until then, i would love some guys to post some pics of Armani work good and bad as theirs not alot on here right now to make judgments on

cheers

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

also i would like to add it says in the patient care form that 1-1000 don't get the results hoped for and a complementary touch up is offered

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

lanthanos,

I have a large balding area in the crown. The amount of grafts that were quoted and implanted on the second procedure were about 1700 grafts. With that said I saw many examples of pics with the same balding area as me which required 3000 or more grafts. I think he undersold me on the amount I needed but also feel maybe about 10% did not grow- Dr. Armani stated otherwise. In another 10 months I will provide clear pics for your review.

Without any valid proof of your claims I find your words to be just that

Obviously you have not researched because YOU would have found alot of these result YOURSELF.

I dont need you to believe me because you have already been let down.

I want the newbies to understand this .

Youve already signed a deal with the devil and I feel bad for you but the info was out there for the world to see and you missed it .

For that Im sorry but if your a strip patient none of this even applies to you.

What actauly is the problem with FUE then compared to STRIP what goes wrong with FUE and what should i be worried about?

another thing that concerns me is that if a FUE goes wrong and you turn to STRIP to save you, wont the amount of scalp they remove from you have to me more than normal because the FUE has already taken half the hairs from that site?

thanks

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

FUE takes a lot more skill and caution from the surgeon. the care and time that goes into removing each graft is paramount. according to doctor feller, the process can be exhausting for a doctor which can lead to the use of "brute force" to remove the graft and thus damage. imagine how much more difficult it is to remove each graft individually versus cutting a strip (which is then broken into fus by a team of techs). damaged grafts are then either not planted or planted and unable to grow. so you're looking at a lower graft survival rate.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

One thing I want to add is that 99.9% of fue surgeons extract the grafts THEMSELVES with a hand punch .

Armani has different people all the time DRILLING the grafts out with a small power tool.

That is one reason why he can extract much more but a HUGE reason why the grafts have a far higher chance of dying .

You cant just drill and rip out grafts on every person.

Like I said before there are a small percentage guys you could almost remove the graft ,leave them out all night on a plate of battery acid and they will still grow if you plant them the next day.

balboa,

i have to echo what kaounis said, and i apologize for bringing up any negatives. i realize you're in a tough stage right now and i think you should be as positive as possible. i have seen some nice mega fue results from armani so you could very likely be among them. also keep in mind that fue is notorious for taking longer to grow than strip. be patient and good growing to you.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Balboa, stop googleing about Armani. Forget these sight for a while and just take care of yourself. Comeback in one year, I,m sure you will be singing a different tune. Staying positive and healthy is the best medicine in the world!!!! Trust me you will be more than fine.

• 2 weeks later...

im i little worried about something,

when i gently massage the minoxidil in im loosing some hairs, as they appear in my hand afterward, the hairs are anything from 1mm or smaller long to 1.5 cm long so and some are stubble looking, is this normal? and im guessing with the hairs being so short they must be mean that they are my new hairs, but why are they falling out? p.s my scalp gets very dry due to the minoxidil and beterderm and i have to use the origenere dry scalp tonic to try and counteract it

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

i no but its already been over 2 months since the opp and i have already had the shedding period and hadnt shed anything for ages

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Dry scalp? Try using Minox foam rather than the liquid type...that really helped my scalp.

As far as your shedding goes, Leeson is correct. I experienced the same thing two months out after my HT. I'd attribute the difference in shed hair size to 1)grafts that never shed, and 2)new hairs that grew in but were on a natural cycle out.

Good luck.

thanks very much for the reply, i also received a reply from my doctor and he said its normal up to 3 months while on minox. this is a great site thanks for the replys

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Originally posted by thanatopsis_awry:
Originally posted by thanatopsis_awry:

"he told me he has never had anyone with less than 80% growth"

A deceitful, bold-faced lie of the highest order -- and yet, it is but one of many from Armani and his goons..... icon_mad.gificon_frown.gificon_mad.gif

"(if you) d don't use minoxidil every day , suntan, use product that we are not allow, poor diet, as you see is a very a long list of thing tat can affect a good growth."

Does sun tanning really effect your hair? I did not know that. Should we avoid the sun in the summer?

4374 grafts-7/2/2008-Dr Rahal

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs