I had a HT with Dr. Armani

Here is the one week after the 2500 Fue,

p.s. please no comments on the fact of how my hairline is and regarding donor hair being left i wanted my temples filled in and that's what i got but my main concern after reading all the negative things about Armani on this forum is if they will grow and match the thickness of how my hair was before, and if i will get what i was promised and what i paid for, also i feel that the angles after the hair transplant were a bit lower than i wanted and a bit uneven but Miguel always reassures me that the uneven hairline is done deliberately so it does not look fake once it has grown,

1_week.thumb.JPG.ba53a53e0ac5cdb901d75ec9ff677767.JPG

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Balboa:

By the looks of it, the placement seems good, but its hard to tell without closeups.

The problem with armani is that he is often "hit or miss" some of his best results are great, unfortunately he lacks consistency and more than often has patients with little growth.

That, and he is immorally irresponsible in regards to hairlines on young men.

Hopefully, you are a "hit" and not a "miss"

all the best, mike.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11/04-07 - 800-1600 ish grafts - danish clinic - poor results

12/02-08 - 2764 grafts - Dr. Devroye - good result but needs hairline density

03/12-10 - 1429 grafts - Dr. Mohmand - result pending

Feel free to visit my picture thread

My Hair Transplant Photos - Surgery with Dr. Devroye

Young lads below 25 unite!

Thanks mike i hope i am a HIT or it would ruin me. i don't think i could cope with it not turning out right as the money i raised to have the transplant was the only money i had and i have left myself owing a lot because of it, and i my hair wasn't all that bad before the transplant i had the transplant because i wanted my hair PERFECT again with the small receding parts sorted out, P.S. the 1st pic i posted with the dotted lines of ware i wanted my new hairline was what i drew on myself this was at home way before the HT so they didnt quite end up the same as i wanted i will upload a a pic now of the 2 month mark

IMG_1025_2m.thumb.jpg.00b4ffc7adb10ad9ff796f466a5af74f.jpg

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Balboa,

thank you for taking your time to post your honest and unbiased views and results. i'm looking forward to your progress as i live in Toronto and i still have Armani on my list as one of the go-to guys in spite of all the claims that i read. so far i only saw few misses from him but i also saw few misses from other top clinics that are on top of my list. in conclusion not enough evidence for me to scratch Armani off my list completely for now. my hairloss is minimal/frontal (thanks to drugs) and if i were NW4-6 it probably would have been a different story/approach/doc. not having a scar in the back is a huge deal for me since i've been sporting buzz #1 & #2 for the last 6 years.

happy growing and looking forward to your progress.

P.S.

Bill i too appreciate that you allow new, whether it be good or bad, results come to surface regardless of who the clinic is and all the politics that are happening behind the scene. and Balboa next time you post some new updates try to create your own topic.

GQ

I would have to agree with you Mr. GQ. Theres a lot of heresay. You have two guys on this thread who apparently have poor growth but no pics to back up their claim. I've seen just as many unhappy results from the SO-Called Top Docs as Ive seen from Armani which isn't many.

I was not happy with my second procedure with Armani but he has done right by providing a touch-up. I was also skeptical at first after reading all the Armani bashing on this forum but have come to a conclusion that there is just not enough evidence to discredit Armani at this time.

thanks guys its good to have some response to my photos and concerns, MR.GQ what do you suggest i do when i post again start a new topic and call it something like 3 months post Armani or something, i have only been on the site 2 days not sure what im doing to be honest, thanks

P.S. do any of you guys no in the dandruff/dryness from the minoxidil can reduce hailing or affect growth, as i get alot of dryness

cheers

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

the thing about touch ups also is if they didnt get it right the first time, why would it be much better the second time, and i feel that its wasting precious grafts going back for touch ups as theirs still no guarantee that if it didn't prove well the first time why will it the second, and for me to go all the way back to Toronto for a touch up would stress me out its an 8 hour flight and not taking into consideration money aswell, i really do hope it turns out thick and natural as im expecting, or i will be gutted.

hairterminator,, what was you not happy about what made you have to go back for the touch up thanks

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

an hour before the surgery if he had had anyone who's grafts did not grow as this was a concern for me, he told me he has never had anyone with less than 80% growth and that the survival grate was mostly 95% he said even if i did absolutely nothing after the surgery (no proscar no taking care and no minoxidil i would still have no less that 50% growth

This quote would concern me. taking meds has absolutely nothing to do with graft survival rate. and if only 50% survived your results would not look too great. you'd probably have large gaps in the hairline.

regarding the "free" touchup offers, you are wise to decline those and rational in your thinking. best of luck and keep us updated on your progress.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

"he told me he has never had anyone with less than 80% growth"

A deceitful, bold-faced lie of the highest order -- and yet, it is but one of many from Armani and his goons..... icon_mad.gificon_frown.gificon_mad.gif

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

I was not happy with my second procedure with Armani but he has done right by providing a touch-up. I was also skeptical at first after reading all the Armani bashing on this forum but have come to a conclusion that there is just not enough evidence to discredit Armani at this time.

Statements like this make me shake my head and wonder if us taking our freetime to help educate is really even worth it.

Balboa I wish you nothing but the best as it seems like you are not blind ,deaf or dumb.

There are so many coverups its pathetic. Armani has you in these ways .

Touchups ,contracts, lies, and overly packing areas to make up for poor growth in the few happy guys.

Tell them you refuse the touchups and see where you stand and what you have to sign to get some money back.

I guarantee youll never post after you sign it

I challenge you to find these so called TOP doctors poor results .

Search on every forum there and find me the bad results from Ron Shapiro

Hes been doing this for years and maybe has one or two SLIGHTLY unhappy patients out of hundreds posted .

Before Farrel erased all the poor growth Armani patients and the ones that are involved in trying to sue Armani that Ive been in contact with is over 20 in a years time . 20 not 1 or 2 in 10 years but 20 in a year.

On top of that they do more touchup work then all the top strip clinic combined.

I was so pumped when I heard Armani was kicking out megs fue but now am disgusted in how hes set up a lot of guys up for a miserable future.

The same guy that just said theres not enough to discredit him was not happy . Go figure.

There are going to be alot of silly ,ridiculous looking Armani patients in 10 years

Balboa,

When I originally sat down with Dr. Armani to address the second procedure(crown) he stated that it would not look "see through" after 12-18 months. 18 months later there was an improvement but not the result I was looking for nor agreed on.

He basically quoted me less grafts than I needed in the crown but did say all the grafts grew after a thorough examination which I also disagreed. He provided a free touch up as promised due to my unsatisfactory result.

If I were you I would certainly hold judgement until the 1 year mark and then address your concerns with Dr. Armani.

Please Grow,

What are you really educating? You've provided NO PROOF to backup your claims. Provide all the Before and After Pics of these so called poor results so your words can mean anything.

I'm not going to challenge you or anyone else for that matter. I'm speaking from my own experience with Dr. Armani. I'm not a cheerleader for the Doc as I interpret this from your most recent post.

And Yes there are unhappy patients from The Top DOcs out there. Don't be so ignorant to ignore this fact!

I'm as neutral as there is here. As I've said before I will post my results good or bad at the 1 year mark.

hi thanks everyone for the last few comments just to clear up some confusion if there is any

PLEASE GROW PLEASE i haven't declined any touch ups as i am not yet in a position to even know if i will need touch up as i have only had the procedure 2 months ago, my concerns were at hairterminator saying he was not happy so had a touch up, as i was thinking whats the point in going back to the same doctor for touch ups if they didn't do a great job to start with, but hairterminator has just posted and says that's not the case, i just pray to god that it doesn't come down to any off this and that everything will go smoothly, as like i said im not an ARMANI BASHER atall just yet as i havent gave enough time to see results, so im just totally open minded to what people are saying, but i do feel a bit annoyed that i didn't find this kind of information about FUE before i agreed to it as i was totally unaware of any sort of risk factors with survival rate, i was basically told what i wanted to here and that's how i agreed to the procedure, i did email Miguel about what i had stumbled upon about what people are saying about fue and his words were:

We don't follow too much wherever is in internet.

Our % of risk is 5% to 10%, but there are many thing that can affect the growth, like: don't use minoxidil every day, suntan, use product that we are not allow, poor diet, as you see is a very a long list of thing tat can affect a good grow.

Following all our instruction may warrant you a nice out coming.

Don't put too much attention to all that they said on internet.

Thank you

the procedure itself was great, it did last a little long and i was sat down for 2 hours after the grafts were taken because Dr Armarni was busy with someone else, but all the staff were very good with me and i liked Miguel a great deal he is a really nice guy he was the guy sorting out washing etc on the day, day after and at 1 week post op, i just hope the results match all this

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

it would be good to see some people on here who were saying good things tho, and showing good results, surly there must be some people out there, i have seen the website pics, but i have also seen allot of results on other sites and it annoys me because half of the people had strip first witch doesn't show a true outcome of what FUE can do on its own.

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

hairterminator''

hello is there anychance you could post your results or link to them as im intrested in your results, also how many grafts/procedures have u had?

cheers

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

If you really want to see who you're dealing with, write Dr. Armani an e-mail today asking him to put in writing what he told you, that most of his patients get 95% survival, and he's never seen one patient get less than 80% survival.

This is a promise he made you to get you to do the surgery, right?

You don't have to trust "what people say on the internet", just write him and see how he responds.

Originally posted by thanatopsis_awry:

"he told me he has never had anyone with less than 80% growth"

A deceitful, bold-faced lie of the highest order -- and yet, it is but one of many from Armani and his goons..... icon_mad.gificon_frown.gificon_mad.gif

"(if you) d don't use minoxidil every day , suntan, use product that we are not allow, poor diet, as you see is a very a long list of thing tat can affect a good growth."

Good god, it just gets better and better....ya, it's a damn good thing -- for them -- that they don't pay much attention to the internet (which is LOLfunny and more deceit) because when they do they get picked apart by any number of objective patients who know have been around the block.

Just look at HLH....a legion of Armani goons and promoters operating under the security blanket of Farrel got dismantled by like 5 posters. It's a shame so many HLH threads "disappeared" and that all those amazing Armani results that were coming in got halted from seeing the public light.....because every single time there was open debate between Armani's goons or an Armani result got presented to the public they got a systematic beating in the art of truthful debate. Same thing has happened the few times they sent shills here, attempting a drive-by, pathetically attempting to gain some type of traction to their failing empire.

And yes, I loathe Armani and am a devout "basher". When scum like this still operating and is raping vulnerable guys -- many of whom are young -- of precious donor and $ and the dreams they falsely instilled....I see no reason to mince words, and never will when it comes to Armani. Nobody wants to see advancements in hair restoration more than me; Armani has essentially re-invented and helped bring back the Dark Ages but wrapped it all in a nice pretty bow and campaign of calculated deceit.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Hairterm ,Why all the hostility?

Did you even research hlp before you went to Armani? Why isnt Armani on there . Taks a guess

You want really quick proof ,look in the mirror.

There were a lot of guys complaining about poor growth at 8 months who posted every day and then they disappeared.

Why because of promised touchups ,muzzled by contracts and embarrasement .

I asked you to find 2 negative patients from Shapiro in the last 10 years

You know why I said that ,because I throughly researched him beforehand .

I also researched Armani THROUGHLY and found more negatives in a years time then anyone . Its not my job to do your job but I would rather have guys know they are taking a huge chance going there.

Yes there has been a few nice cases but I have seen pictures and posts of alot of poor cases .

When a moderator from hlp erase all the negative posts to clean up his site ,it does make it harder now to prove anything

But they are negatives on this site about him also and no one even cares about his work here

Unless your blind or jumped into this quickly so have you.

If I was a backstabbing ass I would post all the pics from guys on here that have been butchered from Armani just to show you but theres a reason I dont and anyway you decided to go the "touchup" route unlike alot of guys who are pissed.

I understand why you did it but there shouldnt be touchups , unless your talking 100 or less grafts to "touchup" a small spot ,otherwise its really just other wasteful surgery that you might regret soon or later.

Balboa I understood you and Im actually impressed with you. If it walks like a duck is how I live my life.

PLEASE GROW PLEASE''

i would like you to email me these pictures of the bad work if possible as i understand you may not be allowed to post them on here anymore, but are you willing to share them privately if i give you a private msg with my email address, thanks

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

I cant my friend out of respect and for the promises I made .

I dont want to break the trust of these guys .

IF for some reason your result isnt what you expected email me your pics and I will put you in contact with these guys.

Hopefully youll be one of those guys whos hair follicle is so strong and rugged that even a black n decker drill couldnt harm it.

Hopefully your follicles are like a cactus and not a petunia. icon_smile.gif

Seriously!

well hopefully yes but i will say i do have naturally thin hair, i did have a car crash years ago ware i rolled a car and landed upside down and scraped my head on the roof as it was sliding witch did rip a chuck of hair out while leaving a nice scab and that healed and the hair returned, also i small % of the grafts placed in this transplant didnt shed and have stayed with me about 30-40 hairs not many, im not sure if that gives you any ideas and also i am a slow healer when it comes to skin issues so im not sure if that will be related either, i have emailed Dr, Armani in regards to my concerns about the things im reading about his results so hopefully i will get a reply and see what he says. i have got quite alot of shock loss from the surgery and have been told that it will all return over time, hope that's true also, cheers

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Balboa

First of all, it's normal to be freaked out at 2 months post op.

It's also normal to be freaked out after realizing you might have been suckered.

It sounds like you need some peace of mind.

We are all hoping and praying that your result turns out well, and it very well may. It's hard to know what to say with Armani patients because you don't want to depress them anymore while they're in the doldrums, but on the other hand you have more reason to be concerned than other patients.

In most cases, it's best to just try to forget about your hair for 6 months...which of course is impossible and I'm sure you're looking in the mirror every 10 minutes...

Hope for the best, plan for the worst.

The key question is, will Armani say in writing that he's never seen someone with less than 80% growth?

Please Grow,

No hostility here. Everythings cool.

Without any valid proof of your claims I find your words to be just that. Show us some PURE EVIDENCE of before and after pics of all these poor growth cases you've seen and been in contact with. Everyone can make a better judgement from Pictures than JUST WORDS. How are you backstabbing anyone by showing before and after pics? You simply cover their face. Lets face it you have NO PROOF. Prove us otherwise or stop talking.

Also, I never said my result was a failure. Go back and reread my posts as Balboa understood them.