Please advise me on safety concern. I am anxious about Long Hair Center

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum, apologies if this is the wrong section to post this. I have decided to go with Long hair Center for my HT. I know the risks associated with it, and I am willing to accept it.

My only concern is the safety. Are there any chances that they may not be a real clinic? Or thieves? Or traffickers? I know this silly to think about, but being in a new country has me concerned. 

I have done research and spoken to people who have been at this clinic, but how do I know if they are a real business.

• Wow 1

They are a hair mill, you will be operated on almost exclusively by a team of technicians who’s goal is to get you in and out. Quality doesn’t matter when they have 20 or so patients a day. 

You may be lucky and get their good tech team who can even still more than likely do some damage or you may get unlucky and get overharvested, low yield, bad angles, etc from their fresh out of high school technicians.

You should never play this risk, if you’ve made a deposit I would make peace with it and lose it. Chalk it up to research and money saved from making a big mistake. And when it comes to safety there are horror stories where lives were at line from negligence and gross surgical error.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

12+ Months Finasteride + Minoxidil

3872 FUE w/ Dr Hasson | November 2022

Their website doesn't even mention a real doctor. RED FLAG.

• Like 3

Medication for Male Pattern Baldness: Topical Dutasteride - Topical Minoxidil 5% - Ketoconazole Shampoo

Medication for Cicatricial Alopecia: Hydroxychloroquine  - Topical Clobestasol - Doxycycline

2 hours ago, newhairisgreat said:

My only concern is the safety. Are there any chances that they may not be a real clinic? Or thieves? Or traffickers? I know this silly to think about, but being in a new country has me concerned.

Taken: Hair Transplant Edition

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, newhairisgreat said:

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum, apologies if this is the wrong section to post this. I have decided to go with Long hair Center for my HT. I know the risks associated with it, and I am willing to accept it.

I have done research and spoken to people who have been at this clinic, but how do I know if they are a real business.

What exactly are the risks associated with this clinic that you've come to accept if you aren't even certain that this is a legitimate business...?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Please do your research. I'm sure they are business, and you can probably verify it online. Everyone on this forum has been saying that it is a low quality hair mill and you likely will be disappointed with the results. What's the point of being a "real business" if you are bad at what you are in business for. 

That's the biggest risk everyone as been stating, you will not look good. Please reconsider, you do not want to become a repair patient. Trust me. 

There are much better choices of physicians, start with those recommended by this community. 

• Like 1

FUE 2400 Grafts (2023) - Dr. Panine; Chicago Hair Transplant Clinic

FUT 1400 Grafts (2019) - Dr. Steven Paul Holt; Holt Hair Restoration/Bella

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/4/2023 at 7:54 AM, hairthere said:

If you think being bald is bad, try being a botched hair transplant repair patient.....

I second this. It cannot be overstated, a natural bald head is nothing compared to an unnaturally scarred head and look from a failed procedure. 

• Thanks 1

FUE 2400 Grafts (2023) - Dr. Panine; Chicago Hair Transplant Clinic

FUT 1400 Grafts (2019) - Dr. Steven Paul Holt; Holt Hair Restoration/Bella

• Valued Contributor
On 12/30/2022 at 2:10 PM, newhairisgreat said:

Hello everyone,

If you have any worries or concerns about any clinic pull the pin. It doesn't matter if they are the best of the best. Psychologically you will always be questioning the procedure and the post op results with regret.