Merry Christmas Everyone!

Gatsby

• Valued Contributor

I would just like to wish everyone here a very merry Christmas and may 2023 be an even hairier and merrier year for all. This community has been a life saver for myself and I feel so fortunate to have learned so much and to have made the many great friends that I have from this forum. A big thanks to @Melvin- Moderator for the incredible job that he does and wishing everyone the best.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

Well said..and would expect nothing less. While we haven’t cured baldness there are certainly many good options that were not available a few years ago. Melvin has enjoyed a tremendous year as moderator, husband, patient and father—and seems to navigate all those hairy situations with great finesse and agility. My hat is off to the Community for all its support and guidance. I am so thankful to all of you and wish you much merriment in the coming year.

• Like 3

• Administrators

Merry Christmas 🎁 Adrian hope you’re spending it well, what’s the weather like in Australia? It’s summer isn’t it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.