anyone uses blowdry to better distribute toppik @ hairline?

7 hours ago, Yan bio said:

I'm thinking about buying one and using it "just in case" I see too much toppik close to hair-line. Anyone has an experience maybe? :) thanks!

I just wanted to clarify the question. Do you mean using like a hair dryer to help distribute hair fibres/toppik? 

Personally i haven't used any hair fibres as of yet but from what i've seen online, they always seem to dry the hair first and a high quality hair dryer should become a staple of any male grooming routine for any haircut that's probably more than a shirt skin fade/crew cut thing. Any medium length or longer hair, even some shorter. A proper hair dryer can help establish good volume without drying the hair out. Look for something ionic. 

Once you have properly dried the hair, the hair fibres usually seem to be applied and i would say that hair spray is used to then "lock" the style. I think in order to properly direct the hair fibres, there's those applicator pumps you can pour it into as well. May help distribute it better but hair fibres, toppik etc. is all going to be challenging on the very frontal hairline when trying to create a natural look at least and take plenty of practice. 

• Like 1