Got an event this Sunday (bald crown)

31 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

One thing about having a hair transplant. There is NEVER a good time to have one. Something always pops up socially so I advocate to just embrace it. It's a lot easier than the anxiety of MPB. All the best!

So true ..my office Christmas party is tommorow night exactly 2 months post procedure …slap bang in the middle of ugly duckling….looking worse than baseline and a cap / hat not really doable …and not really “ fiberable” at one month from my 0.5mm buzz cut last time …it’s a grin and bear it kinda gig !! 

wish it was fancy dress so I could go as Evil Knievel and wear a motorcycle helmet 🥲

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

One option would be to wear a hat or a beanie - if you feel like that suits you and won't bring more attention to yourself. Otherwise, I think the only other option would be to just embrace it and remind yourself that there's a very good chance nobody will notice anything... And even if they do, they likely won't think anything of it? 

The general consensus around here from those of us who are on the other side of being out in the world during the ugly ducking phase is that it never seems to be as big of a deal in reality as it does in our anxious minds. 

And for what it's worth, your scalp doesn't look that alarming in the photos you posted! 

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

21 hours ago, pkipling said:

One option would be to wear a hat or a beanie - if you feel like that suits you and won't bring more attention to yourself. Otherwise, I think the only other option would be to just embrace it and remind yourself that there's a very good chance nobody will notice anything... And even if they do, they likely won't think anything of it? 

The general consensus around here from those of us who are on the other side of being out in the world during the ugly ducking phase is that it never seems to be as big of a deal in reality as it does in our anxious minds. 

And for what it's worth, your scalp doesn't look that alarming in the photos you posted! 

The talk of the party is my HT lol.. thats the issue right there.

Follow my Hair Transplant experience with Eugenix!

Nov 16, 2022

• 1 month later...