Arnica

Hello all! 

I have my surgery in a week. For many surgeries including cosmetic many people take the following:  

Arnica 

Bromelain

they swear that is has helped in recovery times. What are your thoughts? 

hey I used Arnica homeopathic (don't remember the exact dilution but was a lover one) plus homeopathic Staphysagria just after my surgery 5 years ago and it helped a lot! I could feel the analgesic effect was powerful. I found that info on intenet, will post if I find the exact dilution that was recommended

On 12/8/2022 at 6:51 AM, RaymondMG said:

hey I used Arnica homeopathic (don't remember the exact dilution but was a lover one) plus homeopathic Staphysagria just after my surgery 5 years ago and it helped a lot! I could feel the analgesic effect was powerful. I found that info on intenet, will post if I find the exact dilution that was recommended

Thanks for the response. I was looking at Staphysagria and it helps with itching after surgery. So I picked it up. Great recommendation. 

Edited by GaryJ

Many homeopathic applications are worthwhile and many times cheaper in cost.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY