Good Look Ink SMP (Northern Virginia)

Thumb

Hey guys, 

I am planning to do an SMP procedure at Good Look Ink this Saturday (Dec 10) and wanted to get some insight/reviews from anyone that has heard of them or seen their work first hand. 

Surprisingly, the Northern Virginia area did not have many clinics that I found to be very trustworthy or professional. I am sure I missed some though. 

I am only getting the procedure done on my FUT scar (see picture below) for $2,600, but may end up making it a long term solution down the line. 

Are there any better places near the DC, Maryland, Virginia area that I should go to instead? 

Is this a normal price to only do the scar? (I don’t mind paying more if there is a higher quality clinic). 

Any thoughts/advice is welcome. 

037B4C6F-721A-4670-B572-94BD5B859D68.jpeg

D3FAF9A9-8EF0-44CF-9422-48EC1ABF286C.jpeg

D65BD373-2682-4658-9CCA-477FA91CCE48.jpeg

• Valued Contributor

I would treat having SMP the same as a hair transplant and that includes the research. If this clinic cannot show you a huge volume of work and the ability to meet one of there clients then I would cancel Saturday. You really want to do your research. This could be a great clinic or it could be bad. If the ink migrates (which does happen more often with scars) it's very painful to have it lasered off. I should know. I have been through it. All the best!

peronsally $2600 for a SMP on a scar (which is known to not work that well on scar tissue) seems a lot

Like, literally FUE coverage of that scar shouldnt take more than 500-800 graft, and survival ratio is >90% and solution is permanent and better visually, so the price is not that far off

To each their own though, just be warned that SMP on scar doesn't stick as good and sometimes even migrates

did you get the treatment today? hope it went well. I was going to agree with you that nova does not have good options, as ive been living in nova the last 5 years. I recently just got my treatment done at Scalp Micro USA located in Manhattan ny. They have a artist that specializes specifically in fut camouflage repair. My Fut scar was wider than yours and im very pleased with my results. Have to say 2600 is a tad bit on the steep side though for fut scar repair.