Eugenix I November 2022 I 2400 grafts

Kamran

Hi everyone, I'd like to thank you for the amazing amount of knowledge I've been able to gain from this forum, if it wasn't for you I'm sure I would have ended up in one of the hair-mills in Istanbul...

Please remember that English is not my first language, so go easy on me :)

10 days ago I had a procedure performed by Eugenix technicians, I can only speak highly of the clinic itself. Everything was in the best order, despite a lot of stress, I immediately felt that I was in good hands.

About me 45 yo Caucasian, NW3, no medication.

Pro tip : if you can, go to India at least for a couple of weeks, the place is amazing and IMHO it would be a crime not to spend some time exploring this great country.

As you can see, I don't like to write too much, but if anyone has any questions, I'll try to answer.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

• Like 1

Hey, the work look super clean! Just curious you said you had the procedure done by techs, I actually wasn't aware this was an option at Eugenix. I seemed to think a doctor does the design and slits on all packages. Did a tech do the design and slits too? 

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, Bandit90 said:

Hey, the work look super clean! Just curious you said you had the procedure done by techs, I actually wasn't aware this was an option at Eugenix. I seemed to think a doctor does the design and slits on all packages. Did a tech do the design and slits too? 

This ^ @Kamran was Dr Das involved?

Hey guys, thanks for your interest in my topic.

I didn't make myself clear enough, obviously the incisions and design were done by doctors (at some point 3 docs were involved in the design process) but graft harvesting and implementation were done by technicians. The work of doctors takes relatively little time compared to the work of techs (7-8h) which in my case was caused by heavy bleeding due to a sleepless night (stress)

I chose the comprehensive package, after reading many posts on this forum and talking to the company's employees, I was assured that regardless of the package, the quality and satisfaction after the procedure will be the same.

I decided to spend the money saved in this way on an extended stay in India (3 weeks), which in my case turned out to be a hit.

During my stay, I managed to visit Goa and explore the vicinity of Delhi. I met an amazing girl who accompanied me on my trip so I had a time of my life.

I sincerely recommend everyone to consider extending your stay especially if you haven't been to India before (like me)

2nd-3th day post-op

5.jpg

Hi Kamran, 

Hope your post-op recovery goes well and the work looks solid so far and glad you managed to explore India. Definitely a braver choice post-op than what i would have done. 

Happy growing. 

Thx guys, so first off, I did all the traveling pre-op, and this is also what I recommend to you, after the procedure it is hard to sleep for the first few nights, besides, it is better to keep the conditions relatively sterile, due to open wounds on the head, which can be difficult while traveling.

It's been 2 weeks post-op, so I would like to share some pictures with you, so you can help me evaluate the progress.

The redness is still very visible, but from what I've read it's normal for people with fair skin. Donor looks much better.

Shading hasn't started yet, but I know it's ahead of me, so I'm enjoying this "honeymoon"phase.

image.png.d6fe5cab6a9d52f3ec85f5832de402ae.png

image.png.6bfc6e54d4c77cb4aaf15210889675c5.png

I just wanted to point out that Eugenix is in touch with me all the time, I get a daily update with tips on taking care of my head, I just got asked for photos for a checkup, also a big thumbs up to them for post-op care and professionalism.

4 hours ago, Kamran said:

Thx guys, so first off, I did all the traveling pre-op, and this is also what I recommend to you, after the procedure it is hard to sleep for the first few nights, besides, it is better to keep the conditions relatively sterile, due to open wounds on the head, which can be difficult while traveling.

It's been 2 weeks post-op, so I would like to share some pictures with you, so you can help me evaluate the progress.

The redness is still very visible, but from what I've read it's normal for people with fair skin. Donor looks much better.

Shading hasn't started yet, but I know it's ahead of me, so I'm enjoying this "honeymoon"phase.

image.png.d6fe5cab6a9d52f3ec85f5832de402ae.png

image.png.6bfc6e54d4c77cb4aaf15210889675c5.png

The fairer skin will make it more difficult for the redness to fade imo but it will eventually. Just be prepared though for it to persist for some months. Shedding will happen more as you get to the first month and beyond but usually by months 2 and 3, you will have shed the majority of the hair. 

The donor area looks solid so far. Bit red, little patchy probably because of lighting and the usual uneven hair growth in places but also doesn't seem to be affected by shock loss. 

Eugenix do seem to be in touch often via the first month or so, but i think as long as you are sticking to the post-op regime within the first 2 weeks, after that, you're fairly back to normal although i think i did wait closer to a month before the gym. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2022 at 6:09 AM, GeneralNorwood said:

This is Dr Priyadarshini

Thanks for sharing it with us. You still need paperwork if you are a college student. I am certain that you would want to write my paper. Where can I get a writer for my paper? may be found by clicking this link. https://thewordpoint.com/services/certified/immunization-cards Get in contact with them if you need a service that might assist you with certain tasks, and allow the customer care personnel help you choose the ideal writer.

Thanks for sharing.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys

so the dreaded shading has started, despite everything, I'm feeling pretty good and I'm waiting for the magic to start happening.

What do you think about the donor, and generally about the impressions a month after. I am waiting for questions, comments and suggestions

HAPPY NEW YEAR and GOD BLESS YOU ALL

image.png.fcb524d6a92061924c8fa0165d773082.png

image.png.8c2b3a66400dd5db1f868a9e7e824bdb.png

image.png.7595089bf9f530b9e17c34f24d38df4c.png