Hair Clone UPDATE - Hair Transplant Network Podcast Ep 19

• Administrators

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Wow 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Interesting. It seems like a lot of similar methods are being used in other places. For example chondrocytes for cartilage. Seems like they use matrix scaffolds and spin them to regrow and have a quarter size putty to implant it back.

Seems like it would be promising if this could be sped up and we actually have this soon. But of course such is a way of life. Thanks for sharing Melvin.

• Like 1

Follow my first hair transplant journey

3,252 Grafts a minimum of 6,712 hairs June 2022

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, Vann said:

Interesting. It seems like a lot of similar methods are being used in other places. For example chondrocytes for cartilage. Seems like they use matrix scaffolds and spin them to regrow and have a quarter size putty to implant it back.

Seems like it would be promising if this could be sped up and we actually have this soon. But of course such is a way of life. Thanks for sharing Melvin.

The great thing is that it's currently being offered in the UK right now. Maybe i'll try this next year, see how it goes.

• Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

9 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

The great thing is that it's currently being offered in the UK right now. Maybe i'll try this next year, see how it goes.

Hey Melvin, Thank you for your informative discussion.

If I m ready to travel to the UK to have this done. How soon do you think the injection can be done (Not only the banking) ?  Next 6 months realistic ?

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Kashnw7hope said:

Hey Melvin, Thank you for your informative discussion.

If I m ready to travel to the UK to have this done. How soon do you think the injection can be done (Not only the banking) ?  Next 6 months realistic ?

Yes, you would have to speak with @Mick from Farjo to get scheduled. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs-down 1

View my thread

• 6 months later...
On 12/3/2022 at 12:42 AM, Melvin- Moderator said:

You're wrong. Dr. Paul Kemp issued a statement in March saying it would be available no sooner and hopefully no later than 2024.

"We are looking to increase the number of Banking Associate Clinics that we work with both in the Americas as well as Europe and Asia and we are working to raise new equity funding in 2023. Our aim is to obtain the funds needed and start offering our cell expansion service no later than 2024.“

Source:

https://www.hairlosscure2020.com/hairclone/