*OFFICIAL World Cup 2022 Hair Thread

Melvin- Admin

• Administrators

Alright guys, the world cup is among us, it's time to talk about hair transplants, hair loss, and insane hairlines. One of the craziest temple points I have ever seen is from the soccer player Henry Martin. His temple points almost reach his eye brows. 

image.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Excellent thread, made me smile :)

But seriously guys, take these with a grain of salt, as most players will be 20-25, the best possible age for a guy yet to slam head first in the hairloss train. It's a bit insane to compare yourself at 40 with a 20 year old's hairline. It's always fun to Norwood spot celebrities though, game on!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Alright guys, the world cup is among us, it's time to talk about hair transplants, hair loss, and insane hairlines. One of the craziest temple points I have ever seen is from the soccer player Henry Martin. His temple points almost reach his eye brows. 

image.png

Armen 👆in 4 months time 😂

I think Lewandowisk takes the Gong for the most desirable hair of the tournament 👌🏼

• Haha 2

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Zoomster said:

Armen 👆in 4 months time 😂

I think Lewandowisk takes the Gong for the most desirable hair of the tournament 👌🏼

Idk I think I’m gonna have to say Grealish, this guy looks like he’s never gonna run out of hair. 
image.jpeg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

36 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Idk I think I’m gonna have to say Grealish, this guy looks like he’s never gonna run out of hair. 
image.jpeg

the mans got a glorious head of hair, some of us can only dream lol 🔥🔥

• Administrators

Alexi lalas famous for thick red hair has thinned out A LOT in 4 years. Back in 2018 his hair still looked good. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I think he may have quit meds, given his age I don’t think this is regular progression of hair loss, more like catch up hair loss.

View my thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Messi has won the world cup. I have always been a Ronaldo fan. But I think it's time to put the debate to bed. I think Messi just got a checkmate. I'm saddened that these two amazing players are reaching the end of their careers. I guess it's a reflection that I'm getting older myself since I'm the same age. Time for the new generation to shine like Mpabbe what an amazing player. 

• Like 2

View my thread

46 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Messi has won the world cup. I have always been a Ronaldo fan. But I think it's time to put the debate to bed. I think Messi just got a checkmate. I'm saddened that these two amazing players are reaching the end of their careers. I guess it's a reflection that I'm getting older myself since I'm the same age. Time for the new generation to shine like Mpabbe what an amazing player. 

Ig, but this was the most controversial but best final mbappe proved he’s the best rn and should’ve won mvp honors he did everything he could he was amazing  he’s only 23, while CR7 and Messi are reaching the end at 37 and 35 time just flies by doesn’t it 

Edited by Dillpickle123
  • Like 1