Dr B Farjo 1650g FUE to crown

This is a patient in his 40's,with a thinner front and top and bald crown. He does not use or want to use hair meds.His aim was simply not to have such a shiny crown with a more even coverage of hair from front to back. His thought process was to look a bit better, especially if he caught a glance of the back. He happened to be in Manchester at the 6 month stage and called in for us to take a look. The last pic is patient submitted at 8 months and he will be visiting again in the new Year for his first follow up.

He had an average of 2.8 HPG.

DSC01742a.jpg

DSC01749h.jpg

DSC01750i.jpg

DSC01773s.jpg

DSC04831h.jpg

DSC04832i.jpg

DSC04833j.jpg

pic (2).jpg

Patient coordinator for Dr. Bessam Farjo who is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

@Mick from Farjo would you not of counselled the guy to look at investing a little more grafts wise to help secure him a much better aesthetic result ? possibly removing the need for another surgery in the crown .

This guy is gonna end up wanting to have another procedure and another recovery awaits …needn’t of been the case at all .

• Administrators

Was the hairline addressed?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Hi Melvin,

His interest was to the back rather than the front as HE is happy with his appearance at the frontal area. His objective was to not look so bald. overall.The patient as much us wanted to preserve his donor for potential future loss and he may well need more treatment in the future or may not.As you may know crowns can take up a lot grafts to achieve a dense result and this was not the aim but at 8 months he looks on track to achieve his objective.With what is referred to as a good illusion of cover.

• Like 1

Patient coordinator for Dr. Bessam Farjo who is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I've gotta say that it's somewhat refreshing to hear of a patient who isn't chasing perfection like most of us are, and is happy with his hairline as-is. 

I have some friends who are bald and completely happy about it and at peace with it, and it's such a fascinating mindset to have and something I genuinely admire.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

• Administrators
23 hours ago, Mick from Farjo said:

Hi Melvin,

His interest was to the back rather than the front as HE is happy with his appearance at the frontal area. His objective was to not look so bald. overall.The patient as much us wanted to preserve his donor for potential future loss and he may well need more treatment in the future or may not.As you may know crowns can take up a lot grafts to achieve a dense result and this was not the aim but at 8 months he looks on track to achieve his objective.With what is referred to as a good illusion of cover.

Thank you for clarifying. I agree it looks on track 👍🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.