Transplant

hxris-h

I’m 22 been losing hair since age 18 currently on fin only taking 1-2 a week 

would i need transplant or should i wait

In 2 minds of who to go with dr munib or dr arshad both quoting round 2000-2500 grafts

dr munib said he can only do the front

9263E61C-B5B8-4C2E-8137-4FAC48F56808.jpeg

Edited by Hans - Webmaster
Irrelevant images removed

• Valued Contributor

Would you ever consider shaving your head? I would give medication at least a year before judging the benefits. To have surgery now would be a life long disaster. I don't say that to upset you. I say that to protect for the future as much as to protect you now. Aggressive MPB early really needs patience and a LOT of research before even thinking about surgery. All the best.

2 hours ago, hxris-h said:

I’m 22 been losing hair since age 18 currently on fin only taking 1-2 a week 

would i need transplant or should i wait

In 2 minds of who to go with dr munib or dr arshad both quoting round 2000-2500 grafts

dr munib said he can only do the front

9263E61C-B5B8-4C2E-8137-4FAC48F56808.jpeg

This is pretty advanced at such a young age. If you can look at this as a positive, if you have great donor hair and you end up a slick norwood 5 or 6 or even seven even at a young age, you can have a hair transplant right away without waiting, i mean at a norwood 6 waiting is pointless as you've already lost most of the hair that you're supposed to lose. (Still depends on your type of hairloss, if your donor is also minitiurizing, then that's a problem) You might need a higher dose of fin though, I'm not a doctor but such advanced hair loss i would think would need a much higher dose, once a day maybe? At least 3 times a week?