Eugenix- Nov 16, 2022- Dr. Arika Bansal- 3500 grafts- 35M- NW6

8 hours ago, mnvbrtn said:

So after HT, you need to sleep on back?

or did they recommend any position

Definitely on back and if you have your temples done they strongly recommend on back or slightly elevated for the first 7 days only. 

after that, no restrictions. 

Follow my Hair Transplant experience with Eugenix!

Nov 16, 2022

I know it’s only been 12 days post op, but my goodness did not expect it to look this good this fast. 

the hairs will come out within a few weeks and then the ugly duck phase will hit but man, im so happy with choosing Eugenix!

B7081A47-D50D-46A6-8638-54046E7DEF9D.jpeg

639898D7-9068-4BE4-9C2A-4CC459814EFF.jpeg

BD918B0A-041A-4CA5-97BB-7CE8F7785837.jpeg

• Like 3

Nov 16, 2022

2 hours ago, BaldingEagle1 said:

I know it’s only been 12 days post op, but my goodness did not expect it to look this good this fast. 

the hairs will come out within a few weeks and then the ugly duck phase will hit but man, im so happy with choosing Eugenix!

How much was your transplant?

5 minutes ago, Tybwl5 said:

How much was your transplant?

It’s their old price so it’s irrelevant, but it’s on the first page what package I chose. 

which on their website is 210 rupees per graft. 

Edited by BaldingEagle1

Nov 16, 2022

Hey man,

Looks amazing. I got mine done too around the same time as you did from a doctor in Pune, after extensive research of course. 

So are you hard rejecting finasteride for sure? Isn't that imperative in thickening and saving the existing hair? I'm considering taking dutasteride for a while since I did have a decent amount of hair pre-op which was aggressively thinning. 

Also do check out my case and let me know what you think.

8 minutes ago, NK1992 said:

Hey man,

Looks amazing. I got mine done too around the same time as you did from a doctor in Pune, after extensive research of course. 

So are you hard rejecting finasteride for sure? Isn't that imperative in thickening and saving the existing hair? I'm considering taking dutasteride for a while since I did have a decent amount of hair pre-op which was aggressively thinning. 

Also do check out my case and let me know what you think.

Im planning on having a couple of kids, and wife is a dr, and she's totally against it, so I gave her 2.5 years lol

• Like 1

Nov 16, 2022

23 hours ago, BaldingEagle1 said:

Nice progress so far! Eugenix was definitely a wise choice 🙌

• Like 1

23 hours ago, BaldingEagle1 said:

Looking good @BaldingEagle1

How is the donor? Also, looks like you do not have much redness in the transplanted area?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ZeeMan said:

Looking good @BaldingEagle1

How is the donor? Also, looks like you do not have much redness in the transplanted area?

Yup, thank god no redness! Here are the pics of the donor area

FB19A2ED-4C6C-4A3C-91AC-BA305C657EEB.jpeg

05AA8F1E-8AD8-4D67-A155-37A4FF21534F.jpeg

76DA78E8-1FFF-4722-BB2A-B516C0108D11.jpeg

2F171D9B-9C19-48EB-8685-CFED746B4936.jpeg

96034C00-B1FD-425B-ACC6-191544F70026.jpeg

8A66E59D-CE50-415E-9243-1495548FEA40.jpeg

6940A8F6-CB05-46F1-A91E-3B7E75EC5CBB.jpeg

5C476EF8-9096-45D5-ADE0-E1A5F45CF1DD.jpeg

Edited by BaldingEagle1
  • Like 1

Nov 16, 2022

On 11/29/2022 at 4:19 AM, messda said:

Anyone got recommendations to help stay on back whilst sleeping. I am a side sleeper and will be rolling all over the place 

By a wedge on Amazon - they are cheap and very comfortable. Then put your pillows to the side of you to stop you rolling - easy :)

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Surfarosa said:

By a wedge on Amazon - they are cheap and very comfortable. Then put your pillows to the side of you to stop you rolling - easy :)

Thanks, took a look they look large to travel accross the globe with 😂

On 12/2/2022 at 9:12 AM, Surfarosa said:

am trying to imagine this in my head. If you sleep on a wedge pillow your donor area will still touch the pillow though? and how will a standard pillow next to you stop you from rolling?

• Thanks 1

My hair transplant Journey with Dr. Freitas

• Valued Contributor
27 minutes ago, drawdownfx said:

am trying to imagine this in my head. If you sleep on a wedge pillow your donor area will still touch the pillow though? and how will a standard pillow next to you stop you from rolling?

What I did was put two pillows either side of me to sort of box myself in so that I couldn’t turn, use a normal pillow + a neck pillow to keep myself ever so slightly elevated and made sure the duvet was over me nice and tight with my arms underneath. 

Basically just create a little nest that you can’t really roll around in and you’ll be fine. Also it’s fine for your donor to be in contact with a pillow a bit, though you may want some kind of disposable sheet or lining for the first night or two as you’ll be a little leaky. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Valued Contributor
35 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

What I did was put two pillows either side of me to sort of box myself in so that I couldn’t turn, use a normal pillow + a neck pillow to keep myself ever so slightly elevated and made sure the duvet was over me nice and tight with my arms underneath. 

Basically just create a little nest that you can’t really roll around in and you’ll be fine. Also it’s fine for your donor to be in contact with a pillow a bit, though you may want some kind of disposable sheet or lining for the first night or two as you’ll be a little leaky. 

Exactly this ^

36 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

Ah okay that makes sense, thanks. I didn't know it was ok for the donor area to be in slight contact that's good to hear! My surgery is coming up in under 10 days so all this info is gold 🙂

My hair transplant Journey with Dr. Freitas

• Valued Contributor

@drawdownfx I had a similar sleeping arrangement. I called it my throne. I sat fairly upright with a pillow behind my back, a neck pillow around my neck and two pillows under each arm. I had grafts all over my top scalp and crown (as a Norwood 7) and grafts in my donor scars. The lack of sleep for a week was worth it today! 👌

• Like 1

1 hour ago, drawdownfx said:

I recreated for you :)

I just sleep with a regular pillow now ...

The wedge .jpg

• Like 2