What happened to the 'Forum Reccomended Surgeons' Button?

StillAlive

• Administrators

One of the big issues we had with mobile users recently, was due to the earlier theme, which messed badly with the core code. This meant a few changes in the way thing show and sadly the button is no longer there. I will endeavour to get it back.

@Pbaird98 the correct link is https://hairlosslearningcenter.org/coalition-physicians - I will fix that link.

In the topic https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/forum/17-results-posted-by-leading-hair-restoration-clinics/ there is now a link to the page listing, so that is one way to get there.

On the forum list on the home page, there is also a link:

image.png

Hope this helps

• Like 2

Hans

Webmaster

• Administrators

@Hans - Webmaster

I don’t see this button anywhere. Please make sure it returns, as it helps our members find the forums recommendations without searching. 
2057F2C2-381F-4887-9915-D6EB2C4FE7D2.png

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
15 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I don’t see this button anywhere. Please make sure it returns, as it helps our members find the forums recommendations without searching. 

The button was never visible on phones, I will try and find a solution for that. There were 3 other top buttons before, but those were what breaks things. To ensure the integrity of the source code, I have used the standard tools and have created a custom block for mobile users so it now shows like this:

image.png

Hans

Webmaster