Adam Levine Hair Loss In 04

Melvin- Admin

• Administrators

Adam Levine is a curious case, he’s had his head shaved, he’s had great hair. But in 04 he was visibly thinning in his 20s. What do you think? Did he get an HT?

1274D2B2-6C3D-40A6-AA39-AEDE07A21B00.jpeg

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I think he’s just been a good responder to meds and managed to maintain. 

I can’t see any evidence of a hair transplant from photos of him since 2004 - His density has for sure improved in comparison to Melvins photo, however he has maintained an irregular shaped hairline, with asymmetrical left temple recession more noticeable than the right - and he has frequently shaved down his donor to pretty much skin, with no signs of scarring. 

• Like 1

If he was destined to be a NW3/4 and just had a single good transplant, with some clever donor SMP, it would be possible to get away with it. I'm always highly skeptical of celebrities who appear to be clearly losing hair in their mid-late 20's and they show up with a NW0 mane at 50 or so. MPB simply does not work like that and meds will do very little for your hairline/frontal third. 

On 10/20/2022 at 10:25 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

Adam Levine is a curious case, he’s had his head shaved, he’s had great hair. But in 04 he was visibly thinning in his 20s. What do you think? Did he get an HT?

1274D2B2-6C3D-40A6-AA39-AEDE07A21B00.jpeg

I'm pretty sure there's videos out there that have already shown he definitely got a HT. He stayed with a conservative design for sure kind of like Chris Martin but definitely a HT imo. 

I think it goes to show as well though, not everybody can pull of a bald look because he imo didn't look as good bald as he did with hair but that's again, just my opinion. 

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
5 minutes ago, Chetman2112 said:

He’s had multiple Ht’s

Source?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...