Midwest doctors (Ohio) Dr John Frank

Buckeyes10

Hello - looking for a midwest doctor. I see a lot of posts for Dr John Frank from 2010-2015 but nothing since. Does anyone have any recent experience with him?  His website lists safe scribe machine, not as familiar with it I see a lot of neograft and artas in Ohio. Thanks!

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

I’m not familiar with his work. In Ohio definitely check out Dr. Haber.

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/dr-robert-haber

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

13 hours ago, Spring15 said:

There's better Dr's in MICHIGAN. But really you should look for the best in North America, not just locally. Canada has Rahal + Hasson n Wong

Not much good in Michigan :) but seriously if there are names to look into there let me know! I reached out to Nadimi and Panine in Chicago. Open to driving but prefer to have someone closer for cleanings/follow ups just for peace of mind. Idk if post transplant laser sessions or prp truly work but like having someone check the progress/health of grafts consistently. 

• Thanks 1

Find a doctor and clinic you're comfortable with.  Spending an extra $375 on a plane ticket is not a big deal when you spend a lot more on the procedure. I flew from Kentucky to South Carolina for mine.  Best thing I ever did....about 10 years ago. 

• Thanks 1

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• Administrators
On 10/15/2022 at 6:32 PM, Buckeyes10 said:

Thank you I have contacted his office, quite the challenge to get someone on the phone there. 

Let me know if you’re still having trouble. I can contact him for you. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 months later...
On 10/15/2022 at 9:32 PM, Buckeyes10 said:

Not much good in Michigan :) but seriously if there are names to look into there let me know! I reached out to Nadimi and Panine in Chicago. Open to driving but prefer to have someone closer for cleanings/follow ups just for peace of mind. Idk if post transplant laser sessions or prp truly work but like having someone check the progress/health of grafts consistently. 

I second this. There are no suitable HT doctors in Michigan. The nearest would be Konior's practice and Panine. 

• Confused 1

FUE 2400 Grafts (2023) - Dr. Panine; Chicago Hair Transplant Clinic

FUT 1400 Grafts (2019) - Dr. Steven Paul Holt; Holt Hair Restoration/Bella