Day 92 - 2300 Grafts

Just thought I would drop an update, and ask some questions. I feel like I am a little behind in terms of growth on my left side, is it normal for 1 side to lag abit, and overall how's it lookin for 92 days out? I see some people with insane results at month 2

g2.png

g1.png

Considering you are only 92 days out from surgery, you are not behind at all. Essentially, you are only just passed the three month mark.  In fact, most people don’t even see any signs of new growth until between 3 to 5 months after surgery. So the fact that you have any signs of growth at all this point means you are ahead of the game.  Since you seem to be an early grower, I expect you’ll be in pretty good shape in a couple of months which is when most people start seeing pretty good signs of growth.

I hope this helps.

Rahal Hair Transplant 

• Like 1

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.