Dr. Aditya Gupta - Sure Hair Clinic in Toronto Canada

Hi Everyone, new here and looking into my HT options domestically in Canada.

I am familiar with Hassan & Wong and Rahal who seem like the clear favorites as far as Canadian options go but I have seen some strong results from some of you who went to Sure Hair with Dr. Gupta here in Toronto. I am setting up a consultation with him because he is very close to where I live and am wondering if anyone can share their experience with this clinic/doctor. I took a look at their website, some reviews here and across google, as well as the testimonials on their YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/c/SurehairToronto) - looks good but hoping for someone here with first hand experience. 

Also since its worth mentioning, they mentioned the cost will be ~$9,000 CAD for 2500 grafts FUE

Thanks in advance!!

• Administrators

I don't know why you created the same thread three times, but I can't say I have seen any work from this clinic. That doesn't mean they're bad. There is another doctor worth consulting with in Canada, and that's Dr. Nakatsui in Alberta. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.