Eugenix Dr Das 4530 grafts

Benny79

My Story I have being researching HT's since I start going bald at 30 (43 now) After years of research and many quotes I finely took the plunge and went to Dr Saifi in Poland 3 years ago. To be honest I wasn't mad on going to Turkey (based in Ireland). The whole procedure was great totally painless which I was shocked at and wished I had done it years ago! All my fears were quashed. He said my doner area wasn't great and could only get 2000 grafts FUE. It wasn't cheap compared to a lot of other places (Turkey). I paid about €6000 then he sold me a course of CR shampoos that he sells there was no hard sale he just recommended them which cost €350 and recommended that I get the hair max laser Comb which I did and was an extra €500 so All in I spent €7000. He also said I will probably need a second HT about 800 grafts for crown depending on my results. I have since learned although I cant fault Dr Salfi  he only ever does 2000 grafts max plus I dont feel the shampoos really did anything. I still use the laser comb but honestly I dont think this does anything either. But he said I  need to use it everyday for the rest of my life and it only takes 2 mins. All in all, 3 years on I feel a little disappointed as I know lads who have gone to Turkey got way more grafts and way better results for half the price with no research and going to hair mills in most cases. below is some of my pictures. People that dont know cant tell I have got a HT done, even my barber didn't notice thats the plus side! The down side is my mates that know think I was ripped off and now my hair is starting to get me down again.

So I decided to go get a second HT done and this time somewhere cheaper but has been recommended here as this site is amazing, full with knowledge and experiences probably to much information at times. But I have narrowed my search to DR Bicer (although I recently heard she has put her prices way up) Dr Turan I am going to contact these and ask for quotes. Also Dr Bianga as I know hes the best in the business but probably way out of my price range which is €4000 max. Also a few people I know have gone to a place called Anotomica Clinic in Turkey and have got great results! but I have heard nothing about them and have a feeling they are a hair mill but was taking to the chap that went there and have to say I was really impressed with his results. Asked him why he choose there and he said he actually seen peoples results from there and was impressed so thats how he decided. I just want density on top and crown as I am happy with hair line.

So I am just starting this thread to ask peoples opinions and advise? As I really want to make this my last trip for a HT and hopefully a good one. I kinda had my mind made up on Dr Bicer as I heard shes good when it comes to density but might be out of my price range now. Tempted to go to Anotomica clinc on seen results in person and I suppose Dr Turan is the safe bet.

From been a very long time lurker on this forum! To actually posting, all help is very much appreciated..  

629741578_Pic2BeforeHT.thumb.jpg.66cd96732ca8d38c36c4657ed8a47243.jpg

Pic 1 before Ht.jpg

After  Ht pic 1.jpg

After HT Pic 2.jpg

A fter HT pic 3.jpg

After HT pic 4.jpg

After HT Pic 5.jpg

Donor area.jpg

• Administrators

I'm gonna be brutally honest, you need A LOT OF GRAFTS! at 4K budget, you're better off shaving. If you can't save up to go to a decent surgeon, then do nothing. Doing nothing is never a bad choice. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor
18 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I'm gonna be brutally honest, you need A LOT OF GRAFTS! at 4K budget, you're better off shaving. If you can't save up to go to a decent surgeon, then do nothing. Doing nothing is never a bad choice. 

This ^

Donor looks decent.

Imo four options 

1) See Bisanga/Sethi for bht+scalp HT. If we assume 4-6k grafts you probably will be north of 20k.

2) Just shave 

3) Look for excellent SMP Artist and do SMP. Can recommend Paul Clark. Could look very good cause you have no visible scars and transplanted hair on top.

4) Do nothing 

Edited by davidn
Improvement
  • Like 1

The first 2 photos are before my HT of 2000 grafts last 6 are after. Lads appreciate the honestly. But I know lads who are worse then me as in way worse who have got a HT and got great results. Sure there is loads of people on this site who are worse than me. Surely its not that bad? My doner area is shaved in that photo as well as I get a buzz cut on sides and back and you cant notice I had a HT

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Benny79 said:

The first 2 photos are before my HT of 2000 grafts last 6 are after. Lads appreciate the honestly. But I know lads who are worse then me as in way worse who have got a HT and got great results. Sure there is loads of people on this site who are worse than me. Surely its not that bad? My doner area is shaved in that photo as well as I get a buzz cut on sides and back and you cant notice I had a HT

It’s pretty bad. I mean, unless you’re happy with having a little more hair, but still look balding. I assumed you want a full restoration. Where you don’t look like you’re balding in most scenarios. 

Whats your goal? 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

5 hours ago, Benny79 said:

Below is a more aerial shot bear in mind I am right under the light.

After Ht Pic 1.jpg

I hear the name of this doctor a lot and he seems really bad. You got ripped off is alright, 2k grafts should’ve made a big difference somewhere but I can’t tell any difference 🤷‍♀️

How is your beard? Body hair is going to be crucial. The good news is your donor and hairloss isn’t that bad considering no finasteride use, you’re like a soft norwood 7. 

Throw the laser cap away 😂, it does nothing and just a waste of time and money. 

Edited by LookMaxx

52 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

It’s pretty bad. I mean, unless you’re happy with having a little more hair, but still look balding. I assumed you want a full restoration. Where you don’t look like you’re balding in most scenarios. 

Whats your goal? 

Well I would like more coverage/density on top. Them picture are under direct light. But I have seen well worse cases on this forum and have gotten HT to good effects. Like I reckon a good 4000 grafts would be enough bear in mind that be double my last HT There is a different 100% just not a great one but have since learnt 2000 grafts is not a lot. but my misses things I lost a bit of my natural hair since my HT in her words my hair was a lot thicker a few moths after my HT. but to said my hair is to extreme for a HT is a bit over the top. Like this is a hair forum and there lads nearly bald on this.. I thick my hair lost has stabilised now as well

I actually agree with @Benny79. I think your donor looks better and your hair loss is less extensive than many high norwoods results on this site who had amazing results like @Zoomsteror@Bandit90. However, you need to incoperate body grafts most likely if you want Fue and you need much better budget (AT LEAST ~15k). I would consult with Bisanga, Sethi, Ferreira, @FueGenix, Pinto, Feriduni, Villa for Fue and Hattingen Hair, Konior, Shapiro, Hasson Wong for Fut. I agree with @Melvin- Moderatorthat you have no room for error with extensive hair loss and a semi-failed procedure already. I urge you my friend to go with the best of the best, its your head, you only have one and take it with you everywhere!

Edited by davidn
German spelling
  • Like 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Benny79 said:

Well I would like more coverage/density on top. Them picture are under direct light. But I have seen well worse cases on this forum and have gotten HT to good effects. Like I reckon a good 4000 grafts would be enough bear in mind that be double my last HT There is a different 100% just not a great one but have since learnt 2000 grafts is not a lot. but my misses things I lost a bit of my natural hair since my HT in her words my hair was a lot thicker a few moths after my HT. but to said my hair is to extreme for a HT is a bit over the top. Like this is a hair forum and there lads nearly bald on this.. I thick my hair lost has stabilised now as well

I really don’t see any surgeon worth going too that will do 4k grafts for under 4k euros. Is it possible to get good results? Yes, but at that budget you’re in hair mill territory. If you decide to get cheap surgery the chances of it turning out poor increase significantly. Plenty of good surgeons out there, but it’s more or less gonna cost you 8-10k. My suggestion is to either save up, or do nothing. 

• Like 3

View my thread

5 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I really don’t see any surgeon worth going too that will do 4k grafts for under 4k euros. Is it possible to get good results? Yes, but at that budget you’re in hair mill territory. If you decide to get cheap surgery the chances of it turning out poor increase significantly. Plenty of good surgeons out there, but it’s more or less gonna cost you 8-10k. My suggestion is to either save up, or do nothing. 

Is Dr Bicer and Dr Turan not good surgeons? I value your opinion @Melvin- Moderator as you have been on this forum when I first came on it 12 years ago but you saying my hair is pretty bad I dont agree with and is a bit unfair. Although its thin on top. I have no bald spots as in no hair in one area all be it my crown is going that way. There is tonnes of people on this forum who have complete ball patches either on crown or front. My hair line is grand I just need density.

If you were in my shoes I get save but what would you do or go too? and would the likes of DR Bicer And DR Turan not get similar results as they are highly recommended on this site. Bisanga is the best in Europe and I have also emailed him for a quote but he be 15 -20 k I reckon.

As I said I know of people even on this site who were way worse than me and have got great results for 4-6k

• Administrators
17 minutes ago, Benny79 said:

Is Dr Bicer and Dr Turan not good surgeons? I value your opinion @Melvin- Moderator as you have been on this forum when I first came on it 12 years ago but you saying my hair is pretty bad I dont agree with and is a bit unfair. Although its thin on top. I have no bald spots as in no hair in one area all be it my crown is going that way. There is tonnes of people on this forum who have complete ball patches either on crown or front. My hair line is grand I just need density.

If you were in my shoes I get save but what would you do or go too? and would the likes of DR Bicer And DR Turan not get similar results as they are highly recommended on this site. Bisanga is the best in Europe and I have also emailed him for a quote but he be 15 -20 k I reckon.

As I said I know of people even on this site who were way worse than me and have got great results for 4-6k

I mean it’s bad in terms of the amount of hair loss you have. You’re a Norwood 6 with diffuse hair loss. I think both Bicer and Turan are great options, but it’s gonna be more than 4k. Are their hair mill success stories? Yes, but they’re few and far in between. 

You wanna put the odds in your favor by choosing a good surgeon. I can’t think of any good surgeon that charges less than $1 per graft. Realistically, you need around 5k grafts to achieve a solid result where you wont look balding. But again, if you just want a little more hair, that might be okay. 

View my thread

@Melvin- ModeratorSorry I took you up wrong. You were talking regards my budget of 4K. I have emailed both Dr Bicer & Dr Turan + Bisanaga (but don't think I ever be able to afford him) But if Dr Bicer or Dr Turan come back with a 6 to 8 k price or whatever Im willing to wait obviously. As I am not going to a mill.. 

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Benny79 said:

@Melvin- ModeratorSorry I took you up wrong. You were talking regards my budget of 4K. I have emailed both Dr Bicer & Dr Turan + Bisanaga (but don't think I ever be able to afford him) But if Dr Bicer or Dr Turan come back with a 6 to 8 k price or whatever Im willing to wait obviously. As I am not going to a mill.. 

6-8k sounds more reasonable for a quality doctor. 

• Like 1

View my thread

On 9/27/2022 at 11:34 PM, Benny79 said:

My Story I have being researching HT's since I start going bald at 30 (43 now) After years of research and many quotes I finely took the plunge and went to Dr Saifi in Poland 3 years ago. To be honest I wasn't mad on going to Turkey (based in Ireland). The whole procedure was great totally painless which I was shocked at and wished I had done it years ago! All my fears were quashed. He said my doner area wasn't great and could only get 2000 grafts FUE. It wasn't cheap compared to a lot of other places (Turkey). I paid about €6000 then he sold me a course of CR shampoos that he sells there was no hard sale he just recommended them which cost €350 and recommended that I get the hair max laser Comb which I did and was an extra €500 so All in I spent €7000. He also said I will probably need a second HT about 800 grafts for crown depending on my results. I have since learned although I cant fault Dr Salfi  he only ever does 2000 grafts max plus I dont feel the shampoos really did anything. I still use the laser comb but honestly I dont think this does anything either. But he said I  need to use it everyday for the rest of my life and it only takes 2 mins. All in all, 3 years on I feel a little disappointed as I know lads who have gone to Turkey got way more grafts and way better results for half the price with no research and going to hair mills in most cases. below is some of my pictures. People that dont know cant tell I have got a HT done, even my barber didn't notice thats the plus side! The down side is my mates that know think I was ripped off and now my hair is starting to get me down again.

So I decided to go get a second HT done and this time somewhere cheaper but has been recommended here as this site is amazing, full with knowledge and experiences probably to much information at times. But I have narrowed my search to DR Bicer (although I recently heard she has put her prices way up) Dr Turan I am going to contact these and ask for quotes. Also Dr Bianga as I know hes the best in the business but probably way out of my price range which is €4000 max. Also a few people I know have gone to a place called Anotomica Clinic in Turkey and have got great results! but I have heard nothing about them and have a feeling they are a hair mill but was taking to the chap that went there and have to say I was really impressed with his results. Asked him why he choose there and he said he actually seen peoples results from there and was impressed so thats how he decided. I just want density on top and crown as I am happy with hair line.

So I am just starting this thread to ask peoples opinions and advise? As I really want to make this my last trip for a HT and hopefully a good one. I kinda had my mind made up on Dr Bicer as I heard shes good when it comes to density but might be out of my price range now. Tempted to go to Anotomica clinc on seen results in person and I suppose Dr Turan is the safe bet.

From been a very long time lurker on this forum! To actually posting, all help is very much appreciated..  

629741578_Pic2BeforeHT.thumb.jpg.66cd96732ca8d38c36c4657ed8a47243.jpg

Pic 1 before Ht.jpg

After  Ht pic 1.jpg

After HT Pic 2.jpg

A fter HT pic 3.jpg

After HT pic 4.jpg

After HT Pic 5.jpg

Donor area.jpg

Hi Benny 

With the loss you originally had 2000 grafts would be nowhere near enough you was always going to require another HT even if you never lossed any native hair. Just wondering as im sure saifi advised you why you didnt go for strip as it would have yielded lot more grafts and be cheaper its also a good starting off point as in you know you will need 2nd or 3rd HT. I started with similar loss to yours (prob worse) i had strip 2800 grafts 5 years ago, 14 months after 1100 FUE, and a month ago 1400 grafts FUE im also from ireland,  Have you spoken with Saifi what does he reccomend doing next ? He does discounts on returning patients as well dont forget. He is good surgeon and you can be guranteed your in safe hands the jury is out on is he too conservative i mean is it a bad thing ? Frustrating i know but that said donor is limited supply and hair loss is progressive.

Hi @Deanoo78

No mate. I haven't. He did say after my HT that I would need a second (I always knew this) but he was saying probably about 800 grafts on crown but obviously I need way more.  To be honest it was a great experience and was I was put at total ease. Just disappointed with result and only getting 2000 Graphs (probably not his fault) but in hindsight the shampoos and laser comb are a bit of a joke and is deciding factor plus fact that he'll only do 2000 graphs is why I wouldn't return. Although I'd much prefer to travel to Poland than Turkey. But I get a zero blade at sides and back & you wouldn't notice I had a HT.

I find Dr Bicer & Dr Turan work much better and are recommended on this site dont think Dr Saifi is least he wasn't a few years ago. Dr Turan clinic has made contact and they want me to let my hair grow a bit (just recently got it cut) and to send them a video running a comb through my hair. Dr Bisanga wants an in person consultation if interested and haven't heard back from Dr Bicer yet. 

Looking at my 2000 graphs I reckon I would be happy if I could get another 4000 good ones Like I dont expect to have hair like in my twenties but if I could get it a bit thicker looking and some crown coverage Id be happy. The pictures look way worse as in direct light.

5 minutes ago, Benny79 said:

Hi @Deanoo78

No mate. I haven't. He did say after my HT that I would need a second (I always knew this) but he was saying probably about 800 grafts on crown but obviously I need way more.  To be honest it was a great experience and was I was put at total ease. Just disappointed with result and only getting 2000 Graphs (probably not his fault) but in hindsight the shampoos and laser comb are a bit of a joke and is deciding factor plus fact that he'll only do 2000 graphs is why I wouldn't return. Although I'd much prefer to travel to Poland than Turkey. But I get a zero blade at sides and back & you wouldn't notice I had a HT.

I find Dr Bicer & Dr Turan work much better and are recommended on this site dont think Dr Saifi is least he wasn't a few years ago. Dr Turan clinic has made contact and they want me to let my hair grow a bit (just recently got it cut) and to send them a video running a comb through my hair. Dr Bisanga wants an in person consultation if interested and haven't heard back from Dr Bicer yet. 

Looking at my 2000 graphs I reckon I would be happy if I could get another 4000 good ones Like I dont expect to have hair like in my twenties but if I could get it a bit thicker looking and some crown coverage Id be happy. The pictures look way worse as in direct light.

Hi 

Yeah i hear you i did ask him about grafts and he did say he can do 3000 + if need be in any one procedure that said 4000 grafts in one sitting i think is a long ass day and recovery be probaly longer as well but who knows i agree you most likely need 4000 anyway choose wisely i guess 

• Like 1

On 9/28/2022 at 4:19 PM, LookMaxx said:

I hear the name of this doctor a lot and he seems really bad. You got ripped off is alright, 2k grafts should’ve made a big difference somewhere but I can’t tell any difference 🤷‍♀️

How is your beard? Body hair is going to be crucial. The good news is your donor and hairloss isn’t that bad considering no finasteride use, you’re like a soft norwood 7. 

Throw the laser cap away 😂, it does nothing and just a waste of time and money. 

With the loss he had originally 2000 grafts wouldnt make much difference 

1 hour ago, Deanoo78 said:

With the loss he had originally 2000 grafts wouldnt make much difference 

Sure but it’s still 2k grafts which would’ve made some difference somewhere. There appears to be very small difference between his before and after pics. 

4 minutes ago, Benny79 said:

I actually think there was a difference but not a big one! Also I think I have lost hair since my HT but I think its stopped now. 

No doubt you prob would have lost more i also think beacause the grafts was used all over the head rather than concentrating on one are ie just the front. I recently seen a surgery which did just that 3000 grafts on a norwood 6 so front looks fine then middle and crown not a hair there which did look very strange. Jurys out which approach is better i guess.