Jump to content

CORRECTIVE SURGERY | HAIRLINE AUGMENTATION & FTA | EUGENIX HAIR SCIENCES | DR. ARIKA BANSAL


Recommended Posts

CORRECTIVE SURGERY
HAIRLINE AUGMENTATION
TOTAL GRAFTS - 2578
DR. ARIKA BANSAL 

 

Do you plan a second marriage before the first one? Well, you never do so. No one wishes to rectify things unless they are left with no option. The same should be with hair transplants. One must do thorough research and choose the clinic so wisely that they must never require to go for corrective surgery. Nevertheless, humans are bound to make mistakes. Vibhor somehow got trapped in the wrong hands for his hair transplant. Consequently, he had to witness depressing results and an unnatural hairline. This failed hair transplant procedure swallowed his confidence like a giant.

But, he rectified his mistake on time and this time with detailed research. He trusted Eugenix for his corrective surgery. One who is burnt from milk swallows butter milk carefully. Thus, one can imagine how hard it was for Vibhor to trust anyone to touch his hair for a hair job. But, he had the audacity to get the hair job done a second time. One year, down the line Eugenix didn’t let him down.

In August 2021, we addressed corrective surgery of Vibhor. We understood very well that if at the age of 24 he is going through a corrective surgery then utmost precision and skill were required to handle his case. A total of 2578 grafts were extracted from his scalp and were implanted to outdraw the best possible hairline.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by Eugenix Hair Sciences
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Eugenix Hair Sciences changed the title to CORRECTIVE SURGERY | HAIRLINE AUGMENTATION & FTA | EUGENIX HAIR SCIENCES | DR. ARIKA BANSAL
  • Regular Member
1 hour ago, Eugenix Hair Sciences said:

CORRECTIVE SURGERY
HAIRLINE AUGMENTATION
TOTAL GRAFTS - 2578
DR. ARIKA BANSAL 

 

Do you plan a second marriage before the first one? Well, you never do so. No one wishes to rectify things unless they are left with no option. The same should be with hair transplants. One must do thorough research and choose the clinic so wisely that they must never require to go for corrective surgery. Nevertheless, humans are bound to make mistakes. Vibhor somehow got trapped in the wrong hands for his hair transplant. Consequently, he had to witness depressing results and an unnatural hairline. This failed hair transplant procedure swallowed his confidence like a giant.

But, he rectified his mistake on time and this time with detailed research. He trusted Eugenix for his corrective surgery. One who is burnt from milk swallows butter milk carefully. Thus, one can imagine how hard it was for Vibhor to trust anyone to touch his hair for a hair job. But, he had the audacity to get the hair job done a second time. One year, down the line Eugenix didn’t let him down.

In August 2021, we addressed corrective surgery of Vibhor. We understood very well that if at the age of 24 he is going through a corrective surgery then utmost precision and skill were required to handle his case. A total of 2578 grafts were extracted from his scalp and were implanted to outdraw the best possible hairline.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

WOWWWW, Great results.

Hairline looks absolutely amazing. Thanks for updating. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators

Absolutely fantastic 👏🏼

  • Like 1

Check out my final hair transplant journey

My Final Hair Transplant Journey (Over 9K Total FUE Grafts) 

View my thread

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Senior Member

Amazing result!

  • Like 1

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in the New York area. AHEAD INK is a Milena Lardi trained clinic and uses Beauty Medical Tricopigmentation equipment and products exclusively.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Regular Member
On 9/28/2022 at 12:53 AM, follically challenged said:

Amazing result. 

Though it would be great if Eugenix started including more video comb-throughs...

I guess they post tons of results, informative and other YouTube videos on their channels. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Senior Member

Super results!  Congratulations.  So thick!!!

  • Like 1

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Senior Member

These results are sooooo good! I hope this works out well for him the in long run given his young age. 

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Regular Member

@Eugenix Hair Sciences I am based in New Delhi India. I may also need corrective hair transplant. I have had a procedure done two months ago. The doctor has planted doubles and even a triple in my hairline. 

 

How many sittings did Vibhor have to go through? Does Dr Sethi also perform repair surgeries?  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, bigmistake said:

@Eugenix Hair Sciences I am based in New Delhi India. I may also need corrective hair transplant. I have had a procedure done two months ago. The doctor has planted doubles and even a triple in my hairline. 

 

How many sittings did Vibhor have to go through? Does Dr Sethi also perform repair surgeries?  

 

Greetings! 

Mr. Vibhor has undergone one corrective surgery only. 
 

You can send us a personalized text with your contact details and the team will get in touch. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Regular Member
10 minutes ago, Eugenix Hair Sciences said:

Greetings! 

Mr. Vibhor has undergone one corrective surgery only. 
 

You can send us a personalized text with your contact details and the team will get in touch. 

 

I am unable to send a personal message, since I am a new member.

Also Vibhor's pre OP hairline appears quite high, was his hairline lowered ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Regular Member
On 10/29/2022 at 7:48 PM, Eugenix Hair Sciences said:

Hello, earlier the distance from glabella to the hairline was 8cm and it was lowered by 1cm. (Distance from glabella now is 7cm) 

Thanks for the information. Can you also tell me what is the approximate transection rate of grafts removed from receipeint area during repair, and is a manual punch used or a motorized one ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...