What is the oppinion of dr Serkan Aygin Clinic?

Xanadu

high risk, too many marketing, with paid / untrue review. not sure if it's serkan's (i've forgotten already since i just classify into hairmill category), but many hair mill would go a long way to prevent bad review, drown them, by delaying indefinitely or even threatening to sue for defamation.

price wise, you kind of get what you pay for with the risk, knowing you're paying the cheapest option available for HT, same thing as buying knockoff things. but most here would like to minimize the risk, for fair reasons.

It is not even known if he is a doctor, I have never seen anyone who has been operated by him personally, it seems that he only does it with famous people, but I am not 100% sure, of course it is that he has created a great business, the his clinic is one of the best hair mills in Istanbul, every year thousands of people come to him from all over the world, especially Italians (he is very well advertised by an Italian forum), he has a travel agency that organizes daily trips to his clinic, 15/20 guys a day, and if he cannot accommodate everyone in his clinic, he rents rooms in the hospitals of Istanbul, where, after an interview (indeed he does not even speak, nor does he give the opportunity to do so) of 5 / 10 minutes, during which he draws the hairline, he entrusts you to one of his many teams.  Personally, I have seen excellent results from guys who have had surgery in his clinic, but know that you are going to play Russian roulette.

• Like 2

Personally class him into the category of hair mill like probably 99% of Turkish HT clinics. Their sheer volume means at least 5% of the results may be good enough to show off on social media and use that to rope people in and use the money to drown out bad reviews, threaten legal action etc. 

• Like 1

For those who said bad things about Serkan, can you provide more proof?  This clinic does a bad job?

How are they compared to all other clinic's in Turkey that do the HT for around same price?

A group of 3 of us are planning to go to Turkey soon to do HT, and was wondering what clinic would be best for a really good outcome, natural hairline, etc?  We were thinking to go to Dr. Serkan.  Anyone has any bad experience?

On 9/26/2022 at 5:08 AM, ITA said:

It is not even known if he is a doctor, I have never seen anyone who has been operated by him personally, it seems that he only does it with famous people, but I am not 100% sure, of course it is that he has created a great business, the his clinic is one of the best hair mills in Istanbul, every year thousands of people come to him from all over the world, especially Italians (he is very well advertised by an Italian forum), he has a travel agency that organizes daily trips to his clinic, 15/20 guys a day, and if he cannot accommodate everyone in his clinic, he rents rooms in the hospitals of Istanbul, where, after an interview (indeed he does not even speak, nor does he give the opportunity to do so) of 5 / 10 minutes, during which he draws the hairline, he entrusts you to one of his many teams.  Personally, I have seen excellent results from guys who have had surgery in his clinic, but know that you are going to play Russian roulette.

^

run

Follow my first hair transplant journey

3,252 Grafts a minimum of 6,712 hairs June 2022

4 minutes ago, Vann said:

^

run

You have someone else in mind that does a better job around same price?  I understand that HT done by actual doctors cost $20k, but some people say it's not necessary better as they only do a few of them, as opposed to technicians who do this on a daily basis. 

Just now, AC80 said:

You have someone else in mind that does a better job around same price?  I understand that HT done by actual doctors cost $20k, but some people say it's not necessary better as they only do a few of them, as opposed to technicians who do this on a daily basis. 

I will never recommend someone to go based off a budget. But there are alternative options in Turkey that are mentioned around here. However, they have raised their prices, look around what people here have gone to and compare the results to your own. No matter where you go its still a gamble because nothing is 100%. But you can definitely maximize a better environment and results based on better surgeons. You just have to do your own research, which takes time and patience.

• Like 1

Follow my first hair transplant journey

3,252 Grafts a minimum of 6,712 hairs June 2022

On 9/28/2022 at 10:12 PM, AC80 said:

For those who said bad things about Serkan, can you provide more proof?  This clinic does a bad job?

How are they compared to all other clinic's in Turkey that do the HT for around same price?

A group of 3 of us are planning to go to Turkey soon to do HT, and was wondering what clinic would be best for a really good outcome, natural hairline, etc?  We were thinking to go to Dr. Serkan.  Anyone has any bad experience?

This forum is known for bashing these kind of clinics, however in my country many people went to Serkan including celebrities and they all got great results. Look at one of the threads where guy paid 10k and got completely distaster from a Dr in UK, so higher price doesnt always mean better quality

Edited by SoSoz

6 hours ago, SoSoz said:

This forum is known for bashing these kind of clinics, however in my country many people went to Serkan including celebrities and they all got great results. Look at one of the threads where guy paid 10k and got completely distaster from a Dr in UK, so higher price doesnt always mean better quality

These types of clinics are hair mills lol. Celebrities always get better treatment and more doctor support. The average person gets a technician. Usually some kid with minimal health training. 

UK clinics are garbage. Why is the comparison with them? Plenty of top quality doctors in Spain, Portugal and Belgium. Even other Turkish clinics / India have are better than this. 

• Like 3

it's true that this forum does have very bad opinion on hair mills, bashing them even.

but it's also true that hair mills are notorious for their result and probability compared to 'proper' work done, as the care and expertise is minimal, and the risk is very high. if you see botch and results that needs repair work, with people even contemplating suicides, the majority of these are results of hair mills.

if this is not a cosmetic or aesthetic surgery, instead a major health related one like a heart surgery or any other, these clinics would have been trialed due to outrage, with the surgery done partly by 'unqualified' hands.

there are good results coming from hair mills, and the percentage isn't horrible too, not to mention due to the price. but the 'hate' that is directed to them, isn't just a biased "your doctors vs my doctors", but due to actual result of hair mills being the reason.

• Like 1

On 10/4/2022 at 1:01 PM, Mike10 said:

yeah but I am not even too sure the clinic is worse than somebody let's say  like Eugenix (unless you would go to Dr Arika of course or the other Dr I forgot his name )

Eugenix is bad? Can't relate. Not sure why anyone would say that as my experience with a mid-tier package was very, very good.