My Battle With Male Pattern Baldness & What Have I Done for it

AdamHairLoss

Hello everyone. My name is Adam and I am new on here but not new to male pattern baldness as it has been very common issue within my family. I have been battling it since I have been 18 years old. Finally I did something about it by taking finasteride ,minoxidil and biotin combo pill and had amazing results.

I have rebranded my YouTube Channel to document my Hair Loss Journey since I also just got a Hair Transplant here in the USA. Attached is the link to my first video and would appreciate your support in subscribing to my channel as I share my experiences with the medications and my Hair transplant. As a bonus, I am also giving away 2 free Amazon Giftcards! 

Also, I am attaching some before and after pictures to show the success of the combo pill that I took. More pictures to share in the next YouTube video!!

Lets get our hair back together!!

Before Crown Area.jpg

After Crown Area.jpg

Before Side Angle.jpg

After Side Angle.jpg

I don’t like hairloss youtubers except Kevin Mann and a select few.

They get popular then they want to sell their products which are BS for the most part. Or they withhold information behind their product or tease information or make you watch a half hour video for 20 second information. Ughh. Don’t even get me started on the clickbait titles, I hate clickbait title but YouTube is so trash that it’s allowed and encouraged. Yuck

I used to watch a lot of hairloss youtubers before finding this forum and it’s like I learned everything about hair transplants and hairloss in one week here including the good clinics all for free.

YouTube is more like a money making platform than a knowledge sharing platform. Google doesn’t care, I heard they want to compete with TikTok now so the clickbait and trash content will get even trash. 

Not saying you are going to turn out like that but I don’t feel like wasting my time.

cheers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, LookMaxx said:

I don’t like hairloss youtubers except Kevin Mann and a select few.

They get popular then they want to sell their products which are BS for the most part. Or they withhold information behind their product or tease information or make you watch a half hour video for 20 second information. Ughh. Don’t even get me started on the clickbait titles, I hate clickbait title but YouTube is so trash that it’s allowed and encouraged. Yuck

I used to watch a lot of hairloss youtubers before finding this forum and it’s like I learned everything about hair transplants and hairloss in one week here including the good clinics all for free.

YouTube is more like a money making platform than a knowledge sharing platform. Google doesn’t care, I heard they want to compete with TikTok now so the clickbait and trash content will get even trash. 

Not saying you are going to turn out like that but I don’t feel like wasting my time.

cheers

Thanks for your honest feedback! I agree with what your saying completely but my aim of the channel is only to share my experience in an effort to help people.