5 months post transplant

10 minutes ago, Phillyman1996 said:

It was 10 k for the transplant

That's almost robbery. That clinic probably implanted less than 1,800 grafts. How's your scar looking? If there's anything good about that clinic, it seems they produce thin FUT scars, so I think repair should be pretty easy with the right doc.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AlexMeister21 said:

That's almost robbery. That clinic probably implanted less than 1,800 grafts. How's your scar looking? If there's anything good about that clinic, it seems they produce thin FUT scars, so I think repair should be pretty easy with the right doc.

Yea my scar is pretty thin

This doesn't look great, but I'm not going to pretend that you're doomed. Honestly, this is a much easier fix than having your donor depleted and grafts misangled, though the growth looks super poor. You'll probably need a second transplant, imo. Would not return to this clinic -- it's charging a premium price for suboptimal results it seems.

If you're young I'd be careful abt lowering the hairline. I think this seems poorly planned.

Edited by Z--

4 minutes ago, Z-- said:

This doesn't look great, but I'm not going to pretend that you're doomed. Honestly, this is a much easier fix than having your donor depleted and grafts misangled, though the growth looks super poor. You'll probably need a second transplant, imo. Would not return to this clinic -- it's charging a premium price for suboptimal results it seems.

If you're young I'd be careful abt lowering the hairline. I think this seems poorly planned.

I'm 26 years old they said they were aiming for 1 cm lower of hairline but the results are very bad the name is clinic is natural transplants 

• Valued Contributor

To be completely honest it’s questionable if you even needed a hair transplant to begin with? Are you taking minoxidil or Finasteride? Is there hair loss in the crown or other areas of the scalp? I wouldn’t do a thing until 12 months post op so you know exactly what is going on. Going by the pics you have shown it appears that your hairline is incredibly low (?). You can have this repaired but not before 12 months. I don’t think you need another hair transplant either btw. Just the grafts removed and placed further back. I wish you all the best and patience is the most important thing you need now. DM me if you would like to. 🙏

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

To be completely honest it’s questionable if you even needed a hair transplant to begin with? Are you taking minoxidil or Finasteride? Is there hair loss in the crown or other areas of the scalp? I wouldn’t do a thing until 12 months post op so you know exactly what is going on. Going by the pics you have shown it appears that your hairline is incredibly low (?). You can have this repaired but not before 12 months. I don’t think you need another hair transplant either btw. Just the grafts removed and placed further back. I wish you all the best and patience is the most important thing you need now. DM me if you would like to. 🙏

The crown is slightly thinning I've been on Propecia and minoxidil for 5 years yiu mean the hairline they drew is too loow?

• Valued Contributor
5 hours ago, Phillyman1996 said:

The crown is slightly thinning I've been on Propecia and minoxidil for 5 years yiu mean the hairline they drew is too loow?

Going by your pics the transplanted hairline looks like it’s 4-5cm above the glabella. (?). 

• 2 weeks later...

How long did the shock loss / shedding last for by the way? As in, how long was it all almost completely gone before it started growing back to that? @Phillyman1996

Like others have said, it’s similar to the pictures for a few days after surgery, so you shouldn’t expect much better than that. Don’t you have any pictures from immediately after surgery?

1 hour ago, FITA said:

How long did the shock loss / shedding last for by the way? As in, how long was it all almost completely gone before it started growing back to that? @Phillyman1996

Like others have said, it’s similar to the pictures for a few days after surgery, so you shouldn’t expect much better than that. Don’t you have any pictures from immediately after surgery?

This was right after surgery 

Screenshot_20221002-081646_Gallery.jpg