12 YEARS OF EUGENIX | EUGENIX HAIR SCIENCES | DO IT ONCE, DO IT RIGHT

Transformation is an expedition. Expedition of a bud to become a blossomed flower and spread the fragrance. After transforming 17000+ bald patients Eugenix has become that blossomed flower whose fragrance drove you to read this. Dr. Pradeep Sethi and Dr. Arika Bansal are gardeners of this blossomed flower. 

Recently Eugenix has completed 12 years and this epic and compelling journey sprouted in the lap of the Himalayas. Dr. Pradeep Sethi was not getting the desired job in Rishikesh, Haridwar and Dehradun. It was then that he made up his mind to start his private practice. That was an audacious step which turn out to be a huge success today.

Eugenix marked its first step in the world of hair restoration by completing its first transplant in 2010, in Dehradun. In 2011, Dr. Sethi and Dr. Bansal pioneered the Direct Hair Transplant Technique, which is a modified version of the current FUE technique. DHT has revolutionized the world of hair restoration. In 2013, a paper on DHT was published. It was then that Eugenix started focusing solely on hair and left other skin care.

In 2014, we established our headquarters in Gurgaon, Haryana. Dr. Sethi and Dr. Bansal address most of the patients from here. In 2015 a Centre was established in Bhubaneshwar as well.

In 2018 founders of Eugenix, Dr. Sethi and Dr. Bansal completed the manuscript of the book, ‘Step by step guide to a hair transplant.’ Eugenix Mumbai Centre was established in the same year.

Eugenix is able to stand out from other clinics and mark its presence not only in India but all over the world because of multiple reasons. One, unlike other commercial clinics our mission is nothing but the ultimate satisfaction of our patients. Second, we use a long-term visionary approach. We don’t leave our patients after the completion of the surgery, but our post-surgery care and counselling are available lifelong.

Any skeptical mind would question how we achieve almost 100% results. The answer is skills, experience, trained technicians and most importantly passion. Team Eugenix even dreams of hair. Here we believe that a transplant should give its best result in one shot. We work with our mantra of; Do it once, do it right!

Once, one of our happy patients quoted, ‘Results Don’t Lie!’ See for yourself countless successful results from our happy patients. Here are some recent result pictures for your reference.

Adrian Brown 2.jpg

armen 7.jpg

AJIT (1).jpg

JOHN CROSS 10.jpg

Mohammad Shadab.jpg

Rahul Rai Chand 5.jpg

Yugbir Singh 1.jpg

ABHAYA GOEL.jpg

BASHIR AHAMAD  7.jpg

JIGNESH PATEL 8.jpg

NIGAM PATEL 6.jpg

pradeep rathi 10.jpg

rahul raman 13.jpg

Rajat Goel.jpg

RAVINDER SAINI.jpg

3.jpg

ADITYA RAJADHYAKSHA.jpg

AKSHAY THANAI.jpg

AKSHAY VASUDEVA.jpg

ANUBHAV KACKER.jpg

KANIK NAGPAL.jpg

pallavi gupta.jpg

TERESA CHEN.jpg

SHIVAM BHARGAVA.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2022-09-11 at 3.16.41 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-09-11 at 3.16.42 PM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-09-11 at 3.16.42 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-09-11 at 3.35.46 PM (1).jpeg

KARL WHELAN.jpg

UMESH PANDIT 5.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2022-08-18 at 4.05.06 PM.jpeg

vivek pani 6.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

• Valued Contributor

I really enjoyed Melvin's interview with Dr Pradeep Sethi when Dr Sethi was in LA earlier this year. The story he gave on how he and Dr Arika first started was indeed very humbling. Where they are today with @Eugenix Hair Sciences is a direct result of those early humble beginnings. 🙏

• Like 2

• Administrators

Fantastic what a milestone 🙌🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.