Finasteride magic & Eugenix Hair Science @2000 grafts

DHT

Hello everyone, I am from India. Recently did my Hair transplantation from @Eugenix Hair Sciences.

I was very young to witness baldness or even think of consulting a hair transplant surgeon. At mere 21.5 years I had diffuse thinning and most of my hairs are very thin and miniaturized. I consulted many clinics all over the world and majority has estimated me 4000 grafts. After seeing the patients’ testimonials of Eugenix and their ability to provide constant results I went to Eugenix Hair Science (2020) and they also estimated 4000 grafts. During my meet with Dr. Arika Bansal, she told me that there are possibilities of crown restoring only with the help of medication itself and my donor was not in a good condition and hairs only can be transplanted in the front. She advised me to take Finasteride 1mg dosage everyday at least for 6-8 months and then come to her for a consultation. The medical counsellor has told me everything in brief about the pros and cons of side effects and to be honest, I was thinking to get the entire area transplanted to achieve the full coverage but I started on finasteride 1mg on daily basis to improve my donor and crown area.  

Then the magic of finasteride began. Being a life-giving drug to the dead hair, my hair was resurrected. In one year of time, a drastic improvement was perceived in my hair. In just one year of time, finasteride improved the donor area’s quality like anything. Even my crown was in a better look than before. To the surprise of everyone, my graft count was reduced from 4000 to 2000 grafts in the frontal area. Eugenix made me understand that young patients with diffused thinning must be approached conservatively. I did my HT for the front part and 2000 grafts were implanted.

Due to my thin hairs, the volume seems doesn’t seems great but I tried parting my hairs and checked that yes, every transplanted hair has grown and my crown has been restored and I’m pretty much happy. The doctor advised was to implant less hairs as MPB will be more aggressive in my coming time but I needed the HT, to boost my self-confidence.

To sum up, I would say that Finasteride is a game changer and it is very much safe although 2-3% people might face side effects (also reversible). It been around for nearly three decades and helped literally millions of men to stop losing their hairs, leading to higher qualities of life, and even regrow hairs. Compared to many gimmick treatments, I would recommend people that they must try Fin. Out and see the results themselves. I think, people who don’t face side effects after taking finax does not come in light and ensure that it is safe whereas people who are facing side effects spread their negative experience with the drug. The unnecessary fear of finasteride is making it worse for the first timers to even try it.

Thank you everyone, attaching some photos as well.

WhatsApp Image 2022-07-27 at 5.19.31 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-07-27 at 5.02.23 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-07-27 at 5.11.44 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-07-27 at 5.16.51 PM.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1