Chin tuck/lasik a few days after hair transplant?

My chin isn't sagging that badly at all. But I will be in BKK for an HT. I am wondering could I get a chin tuck a few days later? Or Lasik?

I figure while I am there waiting for the scabs to fall off, I could do a couple other procedures. Since it is all about my being the best I can be.

Bad idea?

Thanks.

Edited by Needadviceplease

I had a root canal a few days after my 1st HT and had some of the same concerns. As long as other medical procedures dont touch your scalp or make your blood pressure out of whack, etc. There should be no offense. 

That being said, going abroad for a hair transplant is already a huge gamble. 

No offense but i think your are risking lifelong deformity getting a chin tuck la carte as part of your medical tourism trip. 

LASIK i guess is not as risky as a chin tuck. But cant you just get that done in America (assuming thats where your from?). I dont think lasik is that expensive really

Sorry but i have a really bad feeling if you go thru with these other procedures simply bc you will be in a region that offers them cheaply. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
On 7/30/2022 at 2:04 PM, Needadviceplease said:

My chin isn't sagging that badly at all. But I will be in BKK for an HT. I am wondering could I get a chin tuck a few days later? Or Lasik?

I figure while I am there waiting for the scabs to fall off, I could do a couple other procedures. Since it is all about my being the best I can be.

Bad idea?

Thanks.

Your face will be swollen for several days after the hair transplant. Usually it's the worst between days 2 through 5 afterwards, so I don't think it's a good idea to be scheduling any kind of surgery for the facial area for at least a week after the hair transplant.

Edited by BeHappy
  • Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.