Verteporfin HAIR REGENERATION HUMAN TRIAL Dr. Barghouthi *OFFICIAL THREAD

Melvin- Admin

On 5/23/2023 at 10:03 PM, ijustbethinkin said:

Is there any update on the new patient dosed with Vertoporfin? Has the trial happened?

Check the hair chemist channel on youtube. He did his 5th FUT using vert this time last Thursday. We should know in a couple of months if it works. No news about Dr Bargouthi own trial tho he actually supervised   The chemist trial. Also nothing from dr bloxham

• Like 2

• Administrators

BREAKING NEWS!

@Dr. Felipe Pittella has agreed to start a Verteporfind trial. I'm trying to connect him to Dr. Barghouthi so he can source Verteporfin. If you have additional contacts that can source Verteporfin, please contact me. Discussion of Verteporfin starts at 10:00 minutes. Feel free to share this podcast on various platforms. I aim to have at least 5-6 doctors running simultaneous trials and then hold a conference sometime in late 2024 or early 2025. 

• Like 14

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

9 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

BREAKING NEWS!

@Dr. Felipe Pittella has agreed to start a Verteporfind trial. I'm trying to connect him to Dr. Barghouthi so he can source Verteporfin. If you have additional contacts that can source Verteporfin, please contact me. Discussion of Verteporfin starts at 10:00 minutes. Feel free to share this podcast on various platforms. I aim to have at least 5-6 doctors running simultaneous trials and then hold a conference sometime in late 2024 or early 2025. 

thats amazing, wow.

really really cool.

regarding sourcing: did the doctors try to contact the pharmacy companies directly?

“For instance, in 2018, Cheplapharm Arzneimittel, a pharmaceutical company in Germany, acquired worldwide rights (except U.S) for visudyne (verteporfin injection) from Novartis Pharma AG.

Global Verteporfin Market: Key Players

Key players operating global verteporfin market are Bausch Health Companies Inc., Cheplapharm Arzneimittel, Novartis AG, Novelion Therapeutics Inc., Ciba Corporation and LGM Pharma, LLC.“

https://www.medgadget.com/2022/03/verteporfin-market-new-products-and-geographical-expansion-are-key-strategies-for-market-till-2028-bausch-health-companies-inc-cheplapharm-arzneimittel-novartis-ag.html

• Like 3

On 5/31/2023 at 7:21 PM, Gatchpt said:

Check the hair chemist channel on youtube. He did his 5th FUT using vert this time last Thursday. We should know in a couple of months if it works. No news about Dr Bargouthi own trial tho he actually supervised   The chemist trial. Also nothing from dr bloxham

5th fut? he has done five FUT hair transplants using verteporfin?

On 6/2/2023 at 9:35 PM, HairEnthusiast101 said:

Are trials just injection into donor right after hair transplant surgery or is this injected every week for months?

A one time injection right after extracting follicles using FUE or FUT. Lets hope we get a good amount of regrowth

8 hours ago, HairEnthusiast101 said:

Oh only once into the scars? Have we seen what effect it has on fut scars? Would be massive?

It must be done straight after extraction but the first FUT verteporfin case is from a youtuber called THEHAIRCHEMIST. He will be documenting his results on youtube. Link to channel below.

• Like 2

@Melvin- Moderator Do you have any plans on trying to get non hair transplant surgeons on board? Perhaps broadening out to some plastic surgeons might be worthwhile. At the very least the drug significantly reduces scarring, I can't imagine there isn't a cosmetic plastic surgeon who wouldn't be interested. It might be beneficial to see the drug work on a part of the skin without the intention being hair replication, but rather skin regeneration. 

• Like 1

On 6/2/2023 at 11:18 AM, Melvin- Moderator said:

BREAKING NEWS!

On 6/2/2023 at 11:29 AM, mr_peanutbutter said:

thats amazing, wow.

really really cool.

regarding sourcing: did the doctors try to contact the pharmacy companies directly?

“For instance, in 2018, Cheplapharm Arzneimittel, a pharmaceutical company in Germany, acquired worldwide rights (except U.S) for visudyne (verteporfin injection) from Novartis Pharma AG.

Global Verteporfin Market: Key Players

Key players operating global verteporfin market are Bausch Health Companies Inc., Cheplapharm Arzneimittel, Novartis AG, Novelion Therapeutics Inc., Ciba Corporation and LGM Pharma, LLC.“

https://www.medgadget.com/2022/03/verteporfin-market-new-products-and-geographical-expansion-are-key-strategies-for-market-till-2028-bausch-health-companies-inc-cheplapharm-arzneimittel-novartis-ag.html

That’s amazing I wish I can be one of the volunteers since I have a surgery with dr pitella early September. 

12 hours ago, Mohamed Aloui said:

That’s amazing I wish I can be one of the volunteers since I have a surgery with dr pitella early September. 

Reach out to him and let him know, he could be the first doctor to use it on body or beard hair. 

On 6/4/2023 at 11:04 PM, MrFox said:

@Melvin- Moderator Do you have any plans on trying to get non hair transplant surgeons on board? Perhaps broadening out to some plastic surgeons might be worthwhile. At the very least the drug significantly reduces scarring, I can't imagine there isn't a cosmetic plastic surgeon who wouldn't be interested. It might be beneficial to see the drug work on a part of the skin without the intention being hair replication, but rather skin regeneration. 

Should try and get Dr Gary Linkov involved, considering his big following

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Fabio69 said:

Should try and get Dr Gary Linkov involved, considering his big following

It would definitely get some good exposure, his channel is pretty large and he does hair transplantation as well.

• Like 2

On 6/6/2023 at 2:01 PM, Jonathan said:

Reach out to him and let him know, he could be the first doctor to use it on body or beard hair. 

I did just waiting for his response but the problem is I’m not local I live in LA and I’ll be traveling to get my surgery done at his clinic in brazil.

• Like 1

Absolutely amazing, Melvin. Just amazing. So many of us without the network and the connections have been wondering that there must be a couple of courageous doctor's out there who are as intrigued by this as we are. But we couldn't do much about it, no matter how much we wanted.

But you did it! And I'm just so thankful for that, because quite frankly there aren't many others who could've!

Really really really hope this one goes through, so we can learn more about the ideal dosage. Once the ideal dosage has been established, I'd like to take the plunge and get the treatment myself. I'd fly back and forth across the world a few times for checkups if I have to.

Agree with the people above that getting a doctor with a large following, like Linkov, on board could be key to skyrocketing awareness of this. Haircafe and hairliciously etc can post about this all they want, but if someone with professional credibility would start talking about this, other doctors will be less likely to brush this off as yet another broscience miracle cure.

Edited by alopeciaphobia
  • Like 4

On 6/8/2023 at 1:31 AM, alopeciaphobia said:

Absolutely amazing, Melvin. Just amazing. So many of us without the network and the connections have been wondering that there must be a couple of courageous doctor's out there who are as intrigued by this as we are. But we couldn't do much about it, no matter how much we wanted.

But you did it! And I'm just so thankful for that, because quite frankly there aren't many others who could've!

Really really really hope this one goes through, so we can learn more about the ideal dosage. Once the ideal dosage has been established, I'd like to take the plunge and get the treatment myself. I'd fly back and forth across the world a few times for checkups if I have to.

Agree with the people above that getting a doctor with a large following, like Linkov, on board could be key to skyrocketing awareness of this. Haircafe and hairliciously etc can post about this all they want, but if someone with professional credibility would start talking about this, other doctors will be less likely to brush this off as yet another broscience miracle cure.

Agreed.

@Melvin- Moderator, do you think you could get Dr Gary Linkov involved. If you got him involved. He could do both hair transplant with vert and healing wounds from plastic surgery using vert. 2 birds one stone.This is his work email at City Facial Plastics

Email: info@cityfp.com

Edited by Fabio69
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Jonathan said:

Lmao, used verteporfin to catch some extra views. What a mess this is slowly becoming. 

Agreed. I was actually looking forward to his videos. No other news from dr barghouthi.