Dr Resul Yaman Hair Clinic - 4340 Grafts Result

• Administrators

The work looks good thanks for sharing.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Moderators
5 hours ago, sukh123 said:

This is a common thing I see on this forum when a doctor is getting scrutiny , they quickly post a patient case. It’s no coincidence this was posted just now lol

Not sure what you mean here. This clinic has been posting results every 1 to 3 weeks for a long time. This result look really good. I wish we could see the graft placement just after surgery though.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

1 hour ago, BeHappy said:

Not sure what you mean here. This clinic has been posting results every 1 to 3 weeks for a long time. This result look really good. I wish we could see the graft placement just after surgery though.

The result is indeed very good. I would also like to see the graft placement if @Dr Resul Yamancan post. Thanks.